• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Barkeeper's Friend clean off stubborn marks on cookware?

In summary, the best way to clean Pampered Chef cookware is to hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. It is not recommended to put the cookware in the dishwasher, and for tough stains, soaking and using a baking soda paste is suggested. It is also advised to use plastic, silicone, or wooden utensils and avoid cooking sprays or oils to maintain the non-stick coating on the cookware.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I had a host show me her 10" skillet - it was used to make a grilled cheese sandwich - she says that is was only used on a low setting - but there is a black mark in the exact shape of the sandwich........I tried to scrub it out with a little dishsoap and a cloth, and it didn't do a thing.
Can she use barkeepers friend on the Executive Cookware?

Not sure about Barkeepers friend on Exec cookware - I thought that was for stainless.

Go to CC and look up the product use and guide for the cookware and it mentions a baking soda paste for stubborn spots - try that.

PM me if you need the direct link.

I just used some Barkeeper's Friend on the outside of my Executive Grill Pan with great results. It took off the "sooty stuff" that collects on the bottom of all my pans.

Related to Can Barkeeper's Friend clean off stubborn marks on cookware?

What is the best way to clean my cookware?

The best way to clean your Pampered Chef cookware is to hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the surface of the cookware. For tough stuck-on food, let the cookware soak in warm water for a few minutes before washing.

Can I put my Pampered Chef cookware in the dishwasher?

While some of our cookware is dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing all of our cookware to ensure its longevity. Refer to the product manual or packaging to see if your specific cookware is safe for the dishwasher.

How do I remove stains from my cookware?

To remove stains from your Pampered Chef cookware, soak it in warm water and a mild detergent. For tougher stains, mix baking soda and water to create a paste and apply it to the stained area. Let it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing with a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or steel wool, as they can damage the cookware's surface.

Can I use metal utensils on my Pampered Chef cookware?

We recommend using plastic, silicone, or wooden utensils on our cookware to prevent scratching or damaging the surface. Metal utensils can also leave scratches that can harbor bacteria and affect the performance of the cookware over time.

How do I care for the non-stick coating on my cookware?

To maintain the non-stick coating on your Pampered Chef cookware, avoid using cooking sprays or oils. They can create a buildup on the surface and affect the non-stick properties. Also, make sure to use low to medium heat when cooking with non-stick cookware and avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • stephanieboyd
  • Products and Tips