• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder Calls for Open House...how Soon???

I would say to start calling at 10am and go from there. I would also say to offer a free gift to those who bring a friend or order.
HH_04
I am having an grand opening on Sat and I was wondering how soon should I start the reminder calls. I have approx 80 or so phone calls to make. Any other grand opening advice would be appreciated.

With that many calls, I would say today would not be too soon. Really...it's just to remind them so they don't forget it is THIS Saturday, so that will work!

If you don't work outside of the house, I recommend starting your calling at about 10:00 a.m. I make reminder calls for all my hosts and know that it goes much quicker when you get an answering machine than when you get a person. Just make sure you know (write it down) what you are going to say (to a machine or a person) when you call. It will probably take you about two hours to make your calls.

If you are at home, I'd make the calls the day before your party. If you are limited on when you can call, you might want to take two days (evenings) instead of one.

I would start making the calls today, it's not too early and that's a big list! :) When people say they can't come, let them know that you're just starting out and that you are looking for people to host some shows to help you get your business going. See if they would be interested in either hosting a live cooking show or offer catalog shows for people who say they are too busy. Also, if they can't come, offer to show them a catalog and maybe they'll place an outside order. For those who say they can come, you can also tell them you'll give them a free gift if they bring a friend or an outside order to the show.

Good points Amanda!

What are reminder calls and why are they important for open house events?

Reminder calls are phone calls made to guests who have RSVPed to an open house event. These calls serve as a friendly reminder to attendees about the event details and to confirm their attendance. Reminder calls are important because they help increase attendance and ensure that guests are properly prepared for the event.

How soon should I make reminder calls for an open house event?

It is recommended to make reminder calls 1-2 days before the event. This gives guests enough time to make any necessary arrangements and ensures that the event is fresh in their minds.

What information should be included in a reminder call for an open house event?

The key information to include in a reminder call are the event date, time, location, and any special instructions or requests from the host. It is also helpful to mention any featured products or special offers that will be available at the event.

How should I approach making reminder calls for an open house event?

When making reminder calls, it is important to be friendly and polite. Start by introducing yourself and thanking the guest for RSVPing to the event. Then, confirm their attendance and provide any necessary information. Be sure to ask if they have any questions or if there is anything you can do to make their experience at the event more enjoyable.

What should I do if a guest cannot attend the open house event?

If a guest cannot attend the event, be understanding and thank them for letting you know. You can offer to send them a catalog or invite them to a future event. This shows that you value their interest and want to keep them informed about the products and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HH_04
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefcook