• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Reminder Calls...what to Say?

In summary, reminder calls serve the purpose of ensuring customers do not forget about their upcoming Pampered Chef party or event, confirming attendance, and addressing any last minute questions or concerns. These calls should be made 24-48 hours before the scheduled event and should include reminders of the date, time, and location, as well as offering to answer any questions and mentioning any promotions. In the event of a cancellation, remain polite and understanding, and offer to reschedule if possible. Reminder calls can be automated, but personalization is recommended for a stronger connection with customers.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I'm doing a show for my Mom on Friday and will be doing her reminder calls for her tomorrow. I'm just wondering what you guys say when you call guests to remind them of a show. We mailed out invitations, but not everyone has RSVPd, so I want to touch base with everyone to make sure they are aware and to "entice" them to come.

"We are really looking forward to seeing you at the party on Friday! It's going to be a lot of fun. I have learned so many tips that I want to share and wait till you try the xxx I'm preparing for you. Please consider bringing a friend - the more the merrier! See you at 6:59!"

Always assume they can't wait to be there. They'll let you know if you are wrong and then you can offer to show them a catalog for the outside order.

Hi there! When I make reminder calls for events, I usually start off by introducing myself and letting the guests know that I am calling on behalf of my mom's show. Then, I thank them for being invited and mention that we have not received their RSVP yet. I also mention some of the highlights of the show, such as special guests or performances, to entice them to attend. I always make sure to be friendly and enthusiastic, and I end the call by asking if they have any questions or if there's anything I can do to help make their experience at the show more enjoyable. I hope this helps!

1. What is the purpose of making reminder calls?

Making reminder calls is an important part of ensuring that your customers do not forget about their upcoming Pampered Chef party or event. It also serves as a way to confirm attendance and gather any last minute questions or concerns.

2. When should reminder calls be made?

Reminder calls should be made at least 24-48 hours before the scheduled party or event. This gives your customers enough time to make any necessary preparations or changes to their attendance.

3. What should I say during a reminder call?

When making reminder calls, it is important to remind the customer of the date, time, and location of the party or event. You should also confirm their attendance and offer to answer any questions they may have. Additionally, you can mention any special promotions or deals that will be available at the party.

4. How should I handle a customer who cancels during a reminder call?

If a customer cancels during a reminder call, remain polite and understanding. Ask if there is a specific reason for the cancellation and offer to reschedule for a more convenient time. If they decline, thank them for their interest and remind them of any future events or promotions.

5. Can reminder calls be automated?

Yes, reminder calls can be automated using tools such as a customer relationship management (CRM) system or a voice broadcasting service. However, it is recommended to personalize the calls as much as possible to make a stronger connection with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • dannyzmom