• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent How Soon for Grand Opening Reminder Calls? Please Help!!!!

In summary, it is recommended to make reminder calls for your grand opening 1-2 weeks before the event date and once a week leading up to the event. It is also beneficial to send out reminder emails in addition to making calls. When making reminder calls, be sure to include the date, time, and location of the grand opening, as well as any special promotions or giveaways. If you are unable to reach some guests through calls, consider sending a reminder text or email, or asking for an RSVP through a phone call or text message.
HH_04
I am having an grand opening on Sat and I was wondering how soon should I start the reminder calls. I have approx 80 or so phone calls to make. Any other grand opening advice would be appreciated.

Have you heard back from everyone yet? Definitely start today so you don't have to make them all in one day. Tell people you need to plan for food - I'm sure they will appreciate the reminder.

It is recommended to start making reminder calls at least one week before the grand opening. This will give enough time for people to plan and make arrangements to attend the event. Additionally, it is a good idea to send out email reminders and post on social media to reach a larger audience. Other tips for a successful grand opening include promoting the event through flyers, banners, and local advertising, offering special promotions or discounts, and creating a welcoming and festive atmosphere at the event. It is also important to have enough staff on hand to handle the crowd and provide excellent customer service.

1. When should I make reminder calls for my grand opening?

It is recommended to make reminder calls for your grand opening around 1-2 weeks before the event date. This will give your guests enough time to plan and make arrangements to attend.

2. How often should I make reminder calls?

It is best to make reminder calls once a week leading up to the grand opening. This will ensure that your guests do not forget about the event and have enough time to plan to attend.

3. Should I also send out reminder emails?

Yes, it is a good idea to also send out reminder emails in addition to making reminder calls. This will serve as another way to reach your guests and increase the chances of them attending.

4. What should I include in my reminder calls?

When making reminder calls, be sure to include the date, time, and location of the grand opening. You can also mention any special promotions or giveaways that will be happening at the event.

5. What should I do if I can't reach some guests through reminder calls?

If you are unable to reach some guests through reminder calls, try sending them a reminder text message or email. You can also ask your guests to RSVP through a phone call or text message to confirm their attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HH_04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • mrssyvo