• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showing off New Items at My Open House.

In summary, the conversation discusses the details of a double open house, including the number of confirmed guests and plans for reminder calls. The speaker also mentions a creative "yearbook" idea that will be included in the open house packets, featuring retired team members and products no longer available. The listener expresses enthusiasm for the idea and suggests additional ideas such as raffles and interactive activities to further engage guests.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I am doing a double open house. One on Wed night and one on Sat night this week. So far I have 10 confirmed for each time. Making reminder calls tonight and Thursday. Attached is a 'yearbook' of sorts that I am including in their open house packets. I only attached just the beginning and without pictures for the sake of file size. Please imagine a picture between each product title and it's individual description. I am also doing the 'retired team members' for the discontinued products Let me know if this is a good idea or a waste of time. I thought it might be a cute twist on the game day theme, instead of just showing catalogs to everyone.

Attachments

• Welcome.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 306
  • Featuring additions to our.doc
    23 KB · Views: 254
I think this is a great idea! It will definitely add a unique twist to the open house and give your guests something special to take home. It's also a way to highlight the products that are no longer available and recognize the team members who worked on them. I think it could be a really meaningful touch and a fun way to keep everyone engaged.

I am also going to do the 'door prizes' for each game day. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.Yearbook IdeaI think the yearbook idea is really cute! It gives a fun and nostalgic vibe to the open house and helps showcase the products in a unique way. Including the retired team members is a great touch and adds a personal element to the event. As for other ideas, you could consider having a raffle for a larger prize (such as a gift basket of products) or offering a discount or free gift to anyone who books a party at the open house. You could also have a station set up for guests to create their own game day snacks using some of the products, or have a game or activity related to the products. Overall, it sounds like you have a great plan in place for a successful open house! Good luck!

1. How do I effectively display the new items at my open house?

To effectively display the new items at your open house, make sure they are placed prominently throughout the space. Use tiered stands or risers to create different levels and add visual interest. You can also group items together by theme or color to make them stand out.

2. Can I offer demonstrations of the new items at my open house?

Yes, demonstrating the new items can be a great way to show their functionality and benefits to your guests. Make sure to have all the necessary tools and ingredients ready and practice beforehand to ensure a smooth demonstration.

3. How can I encourage guests to interact with the new items at my open house?

One way to encourage interaction is to have the new items set up as stations where guests can try them out themselves. You can also offer a small prize or discount for those who participate in trying out the new items.

4. Should I offer special promotions for the new items at my open house?

Offering special promotions for the new items can create a sense of urgency and encourage guests to make a purchase. Consider offering a discount or bundle deal for those who purchase the new items at the open house.

5. How can I make sure guests remember the new items after the open house?

Providing guests with product information sheets or recipe cards featuring the new items can help them remember the items and their benefits. You can also follow up with guests after the open house to offer more information or answer any questions they may have about the new items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pampchef.angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • shelly.nurse