• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Remind Me: Holiday Mini Sessions Available Now!

In summary, holiday mini sessions are shorter, themed photography sessions that are perfect for capturing festive holiday photos. They are typically 20-30 minutes in length and include a set number of edited digital images and the option to purchase additional prints and products at a discounted rate. To book a session, you can contact the photographer through email or phone and discuss available dates and times. You can also request a specific theme or location for your session, but there may be an additional fee.
help remind me... when are the holiday minis available?

You can order them now. They were available starting Oct 1. I already have mine.

The holiday minis are usually available around November or December, depending on the specific store or brand. It's always a good idea to keep an eye out for announcements or promotions from your favorite retailers. Happy shopping!

Related to Remind Me: Holiday Mini Sessions Available Now!

1. What are holiday mini sessions?

Holiday mini sessions are shorter, themed photography sessions that are perfect for capturing memories and getting festive holiday photos of you and your loved ones.

2. How long are the sessions?

The holiday mini sessions are typically 20-30 minutes in length, depending on the package you choose. This allows for enough time to capture a variety of poses and backdrops.

3. What is included in the package?

The package includes a set number of edited digital images, a variety of poses and backdrops, and the option to purchase additional prints and products at a discounted rate.

4. How do I book a holiday mini session?

To book a holiday mini session, simply contact me through the provided email or phone number. We will discuss available dates and times, and I will send you a contract and invoice to secure your session.

5. Can I request a specific theme or location for the session?

Yes, you can request a specific theme or location for your session. However, please keep in mind that certain themes or locations may require an additional fee. It is best to discuss this with me during the booking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lrice
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lrice
  • Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran