• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Remind Me: How Many Months Before Kits Sent?

In summary, "Remind Me" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to set a reminder for when they want their monthly kits to be sent. Customers can access this feature through their online account and customize their kit delivery schedule. The reminder can be set up to 6 months in advance, giving customers plenty of time to plan. The date of the kit delivery can be easily changed at any time, but changes made after the 10th of the month may not go into effect until the following month. If a reminder is not set, the kits will be automatically sent on the default date of the 15th of each month, but customers can still make changes to their delivery schedule. There is no limit to the
remind me please... they have to be active how many months before the kits are sent in order to receive on??? I can't find it in the guidelines.

They just have to be active the month before, I thought. Or when they do become active it's sent. At least, that's what happened with 2 different consultants on my team.

so then they have to have been active in June to get it the soonest?

quiverfull7 said:
so then they have to have been active in June to get it the soonest?

Yes. Or if they've submitted in July earlier in the month.

This is what we received from my up line...
If a Consultant submitted an order in any of the past 3 months....April, May and/or June They WILL Receive a Fall Paperwork Change over Kit.

If a Consultant has been inactive all of the past 3 months (April, May, June) then as soon as they submit a $150 order they will then be Active and receive the Change over kit. Even if they submit it anytime in JULY.

thanks Ann. I just sent everyone on my team who has not been active anytime in the past 3 months an ecard telling them they had to be active in July in order to get the changeover.. ok so I fibbed a bit, but so what!!! Worst case some of this people actually send in sales this month!

What is "Remind Me" and how does it work?

"Remind Me" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to set a reminder for when they want their monthly kits to be sent. This feature can be accessed through your online account and allows for easy customization of your kit delivery schedule.

How many months in advance can I set a reminder for my kits to be sent?

You can set a reminder for up to 6 months in advance. This gives you plenty of time to plan and adjust your kit delivery schedule according to your needs.

Can I change the date of my kit delivery after setting a reminder?

Yes, you can easily change the date of your kit delivery at any time. Simply access the "Remind Me" feature on your account and adjust the date accordingly. Keep in mind that changes made after the 10th of the month may not go into effect until the following month.

What happens if I forget to set a reminder for my kits?

If you forget to set a reminder for your kits, they will be automatically sent on the default date, which is typically the 15th of each month. However, you can always access the "Remind Me" feature and make any necessary changes to your delivery schedule.

Is there a limit to how many times I can change my kit delivery date?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can change your kit delivery date. You have the flexibility to adjust your schedule as needed, with a maximum of 6 months in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cmdtrgd