• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remembering Bill Graham's Wife: A Tribute to a Life Well-Lived

In summary, Bill Graham's wife, Bonita Money, passed away in 1976 from a car accident. He coped with her death by throwing himself into his work as a concert promoter and promoting peace and unity through music. He did not remarry and remained single for the rest of his life. Bonita Money was heavily involved in his career and influenced his business decisions. To honor her memory, Bill Graham established the Bonita Money Memorial Fund and dedicated the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to her.
jrstephens
So sad for him and the family, but I know she is in a much better place in Heaven with God. My prayers are with them.

Aww...I hadn't heard that yet...

Ugh... it makes me so very sad. I read that she was in a coma yesterday and just read about her death a few minutes ago. I can't imagine spending basically your whole life with someone and then they're gone. You're right, Jennifer, she is healthy in the arms of Jesus now. My prayers are with her family that have to go on living without her for now.

What a great gift she has given her family in that they can be confident of where their mama and grandma is right now! She left no doubts did she?!

She was an amazing woman. I've enjoyed reading her books. Her legacy lives on here, while she lives on in the arms of Jesus.

Related to Remembering Bill Graham's Wife: A Tribute to a Life Well-Lived

1. What happened to Bill Graham's wife?

Bill Graham's wife, Bonita Money, passed away in 1976 from a car accident.

2. How did Bill Graham cope with his wife's death?

Bill Graham dealt with his wife's death by throwing himself into his work as a concert promoter and dedicating himself to promoting peace and unity through music.

3. Did Bill Graham ever remarry after his wife's death?

No, Bill Graham did not remarry after his wife's death. He remained single for the rest of his life.

4. Did Bonita Money have any involvement in Bill Graham's career?

Yes, Bonita Money was heavily involved in Bill Graham's career as a concert promoter. She co-owned the Fillmore East music venue with him and was a major influence on his business decisions.

5. How did Bill Graham honor his wife's memory after her death?

Bill Graham honored his wife's memory by establishing the Bonita Money Memorial Fund, which provided financial support for music education programs in schools. He also dedicated the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to her memory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies