• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registry That Was Supposed to Be Mine....

In summary, the bridal registry went to a different person than the consultant setup it with. The bride received an email from HO saying her registry was setup and realized it wasn't with the consultant. They emailed HO and the registry was transferred to the consultant.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have customers who wanted to sign up on my website for their Wedding Registry. I'm not sure when they did it and can't get ahold of them right now. I have found the registry through the search on the main page, but they aren't showing up under my registry lists nor did I get an email saying they had registered. Is there a delay? Is there a way to get them switched over to me? I wouldn't be so upset if they hadn't already sent out the shower invites that said they were registered at PC...ugh - suggestions?:yuck:

Okay, the title sounds snippy...sorry

If they wanted to sign up with you but "accidentally" got the nearest director by zip code by going through the main PC website, THEY can cancel it and re-register with you.

Does the registry now have purchases made off of it? If it does & they cancel, they'll lose those sales towards their rewards. It should show immediately under your registries if they're yours.

There are no sales. I think they are out of town this weekend. I do have an email in to HO asking how to transfer it...hopefully we can get it done before they have any sales.

Bridal Refistry goof??I can tell ya'll that recently my co-worker setup her bridal registry and she made an error and it went to a HO lead instaed of me. Once she received the email from HO saying her registry was setup, etc-the bride realized I wasn't her consultant. The bride emailed HO. I now have the registry. Sometimes its a error on bride's part and registry really shouldn't go to HO leads.

I do feel bad that whoever got it as a lead is going to lose it - hopefully they will be put back in the system at the top.

What is "Registry That Was Supposed to Be Mine...."?

"Registry That Was Supposed to Be Mine...." is a feature offered by Pampered Chef where customers can create a personalized registry for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, or housewarmings.

How do I create a registry?

To create a registry, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Create a Registry" button. You will be prompted to enter your personal information and can then add items from our catalog to your registry.

Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your registry at any time by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website and making the desired changes.

How do I share my registry with others?

Once you have created your registry, you will be provided with a unique URL that you can share with your friends and family. You can also choose to make your registry public, allowing anyone to search for and view your registry on the Pampered Chef website.

What happens if an item on my registry becomes discontinued?

If an item on your registry becomes discontinued, we will do our best to find a suitable replacement or provide you with a refund for that item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • yankfan24