• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reflecting on My First Year Re-Signed with PC: A Happy Anniversary Celebration!

P
Pampered Laura
To ME! :eek:
I re-signed one year ago on the 16th... what a year this has been!!
I am SO glad I decided to join PC again!! :D :D :D :eek:

HA2U...HA2U...HA...HA...HA2U!!! Welcome back Laura...

Congrats; and what a difference a year makes:)

Congrats on your anniversary.
I also signed in January. I am starting my 8th year. I want to get pumped back up and get my business moving again.

I am a January girl too...Happy Anniversery Laura! Congrats on a great year!!!!!

Happy Anniversary!

Related to Reflecting on My First Year Re-Signed with PC: A Happy Anniversary Celebration!

1. Why did you decide to re-sign with PC after leaving?

I decided to re-sign with PC because I missed the sense of community and support that the company provides. I also realized that PC offered me the opportunity to grow and develop my skills in a way that aligned with my career goals.

2. What has been the biggest difference between your first year with PC and your previous years?

The biggest difference has been the level of support and resources available to me as a returning member. PC has made significant improvements in their training programs and technology, making it easier for me to excel and reach my goals.

3. How has your experience been different this time around?

This time around, I have a better understanding of the company and its values. I am also more confident in my abilities and have a clearer vision of what I want to achieve with PC.

4. What have you learned during your first year back with PC?

I have learned the importance of self-motivation and time management. Being a part of PC requires a lot of self-discipline and being able to balance multiple tasks and responsibilities effectively.

5. What has been your favorite part of being back with PC?

My favorite part has been reconnecting with old friends and making new ones. The sense of camaraderie and support within the PC community is truly special and has made my first year back even more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • DebbieSM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieSM
Replies
Views
raebates