• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reduce Clutter & Get Great Deals - Invites, Mags, Book & More!

In summary, to receive invites for Pampered Chef events and sales, you can sign up for their email list or follow them on social media for updates. They also offer special deals and discounts for customers interested in reducing clutter, such as discounts on organizational products or free shipping. You can request a free magazine or catalog on their website, and to stay updated on new products and promotions, you can sign up for their email list and follow them on social media. They also offer a book called "The Pampered Chef Kitchen Organization Guide" for reducing clutter in the kitchen, which can be purchased on their website or through a consultant.
jendebouver
10 pks invitations from last year - $5.00

Write -in Receipts (almost a full pack of 100, only used maybe 5) - $5.00

5 Empowering Women Magazines - $7.00

Recipe for Success Policies Book - $3.00

Drawing Slips (2packs) $1.00

Black PC Catalog Bag $8.00

Plus shipping
Email me at [email protected] or PM me if you are interested. I take PayPal or you can mail a check.
I am no longer doing PC so I would just like to get this stuff out of my house.

Empowering Women sold but the rest still available.

1. How do I receive invites for Pampered Chef events and sales?

To receive invites for Pampered Chef events and sales, you can sign up for our email list on our website. You can also follow us on social media for updates and event announcements.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts available for reducing clutter?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts for our customers who are interested in reducing clutter in their homes. These deals can include discounts on organizational products or free shipping on orders of a certain amount.

3. Can I get a free magazine or catalog from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can request a free magazine or catalog from Pampered Chef on our website. Simply fill out the form with your information and we will send one to you.

4. How can I get the latest updates on new products and promotions?

To stay updated on new products and promotions, you can sign up for our email list and follow us on social media. We also send out catalogs and flyers with our latest products and promotions.

5. Is there a book or guide available for reducing clutter in the kitchen?

Yes, we offer a book called "The Pampered Chef Kitchen Organization Guide" which provides tips and tricks for reducing clutter in your kitchen. You can purchase this book on our website or through one of our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jendebouver
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jendebouver
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schenectady90241
  • jendebouver