• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are available for sale from last year's inventory?

In summary, customers can view all available items for purchase on the website by clicking on the "Shop" tab. New items are added every 1-2 weeks. Multiple quantities of the same item can be purchased as long as it is in stock. No discounts or promotions are currently offered for items in this section, but discounted or on-sale items may be available. All items from this section are also eligible for the return and exchange policy.
jendebouver
10 pks invitations from last year - $5.00

Write -in Receipts (almost a full pack of 100, only used maybe 5) - $5.00

Recipe for Success Policies Book - $3.00

Drawing Slips (2packs) $1.00

I would sell this all together for $10.00 plus $8.95 shipping (Priority flat rate box). I just want to get rid of this stuff. I am no longer doing PC because of my busy schedule

What items are still available for purchase?

You can view all the items that are still available for purchase on our website. Simply click on the "Shop" tab to browse our current inventory.

How often are new items added to the "Items Still Left for Sale" section?

We add new items to the "Items Still Left for Sale" section on a regular basis, typically every 1-2 weeks. Be sure to check back often to see our latest products.

Can I purchase multiple quantities of the same item?

Yes, you can purchase multiple quantities of the same item as long as it is still in stock. Just select the desired quantity before adding the item to your cart.

Are there any discounts or promotions for items in the "Items Still Left for Sale" section?

At this time, we do not offer any discounts or promotions specifically for items in the "Items Still Left for Sale" section. However, you may find discounted or on-sale items in this section from time to time.

Can I return or exchange items purchased from the "Items Still Left for Sale" section?

Yes, all items purchased from the "Items Still Left for Sale" section are eligible for our return and exchange policy. Please refer to our website or contact us for more information on our return and exchange policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
  • trps