• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make an Offer on these Items - Great Deals Await!

In summary, to make an offer on Pampered Chef items, click on the "Make an Offer" button on the product page and fill out the form. You can make an offer on multiple items at once by adding them to your cart and proceeding to checkout. Most sellers respond to offers within 24-48 hours, but you can reach out to them directly for updates. Once an offer is submitted, it cannot be negotiated, but you can submit a new offer if it is rejected. Making an offer does not incur any additional fees, but if it is accepted, you will be responsible for the agreed upon price and any applicable shipping and handling fees.
jendebouver
I have these items for sale still. Make an offer......

Red crate
10 pks invitations
Pampered Chef Black leather binder with calendar and organizer (from Merrill)
Write -in Receipts (almost a full pack of 100)
5 Empowering Women Magazines
White PC Binder that came out with the new starting kit w/inside: dvds, your life your way fliers, more recruit fliers, all new packs, Independent Consultant Agreement Forms, more fliers, recipes
Breast cancer brochures
Large PC bags
Pampered Partner
Printable Materials CD
Recipe for Success Policies Book
PC Catalog Bag
Pizza Cutter
Bakers Roller

That's a great selection of items - thanks for offering them! If you can provide some details on the condition, quality, etc. of each of the items, I'd be happy to make an offer.

1. How do I make an offer on Pampered Chef items?

To make an offer on Pampered Chef items, simply click on the "Make an Offer" button located on the product page. This will take you to a form where you can enter your desired offer and submit it to the seller.

2. Can I make an offer on multiple items at once?

Yes, you can make an offer on multiple items at once. Simply add all the items you want to make an offer on to your cart, and then proceed to the checkout page where you can make an offer for the entire order.

3. How long does it take for the seller to respond to my offer?

The response time for offers may vary depending on the seller. However, most sellers typically respond within 24-48 hours. If you do not receive a response within this timeframe, you can reach out to the seller directly for an update.

4. Can I negotiate the price after I have submitted my offer?

No, once you have submitted your offer, it cannot be changed or negotiated further. If the seller rejects your offer, you can submit a new offer for a different amount.

5. Are there any additional fees for making an offer on items?

No, there are no additional fees for making an offer on items. However, please note that if your offer is accepted, you will be responsible for paying the agreed upon price plus any applicable shipping and handling fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered-Christine
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • jendebouver
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jendebouver
  • Jules711