• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rectangular Baker Recipes Revised

In summary, The conversation is about someone who went to get a product for a new customer and discovered many discontinued or renamed products. They cleaned up the list and decided to share it with others. The list includes various products for the face, eyes, lips, tools, nails, and skincare. Some notable items mentioned are the Fit Me! line, Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser, Face Studio Master Hi-Light, and Color Sensational Lip Color.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
I went in to get this for one of my new customers as a "thank you for the purchase" and was reading it and discovered a lot of discontinued/renamed products so I have cleaned it up. Figured after all that work, I would share with ya'll!

Oh that would be wonderful!!!!

:)edit: Thanks for the gold!! <3**Face**- **BB Cream:** Dream Fresh BB Cream- **Blush:** Fit Me! Blush- **Bronzer:** Fit Me! Bronzer (discontinued), Dream Sun Bronzing Powder- **Concealer:** Fit Me! Concealer- **Foundation:** Fit Me! Foundation- **Highlighter:** Face Studio Master Hi-Light- **Powder:** Fit Me! Powder, Dream Wonder Powder- **Primer:** Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser, Face Studio Master Prime**Eyes**- **Brow pencil:** Master Shape Brow Pencil- **Eyeliner:** Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner, Eye Studio Master Drama Cream Pencil, Eye Studio Master Duo Glossy & Smooth Eyeliner- **Eyeshadow:** Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow, Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow (discontinued), Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow- **Mascara:** Volum' Express The Falsies, Volum' Express The Colossal, Volum' Express The Rocket, Lash Sensational, Great Lash- **Eyeshadow Primer:** Color Tattoo Eye Chrome**Lips**- **Lip balm:** Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm- **Lip gloss:** Color Sensational Lip Gloss- **Lip liner:** Color Sensational Lip Liner- **Lipstick:** Color Sensational Lip Color, Color Sensational Rebel Bloom Lip Color, Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color, Color Whisper Lip Color**Tools**- **Brushes:** Face Studio Master Contour Brush, Face Studio Master Strobing Brush, Face Studio Master Blush Brush, Face Studio Master Fan Brush, Face Studio Master Conceal Brush, Eye Studio Master Precise All Day Liquid Liner Brush, Eye Studio Master Graphic Liquid Liner Brush- **Sponge:** Dream Blender Foundation Blending Sponge**Nails**- **Nail polish:** Color Show Nail Lacquer, SuperStay Gel Nail Color, Color Show Jewels Nail Lacquer, Color Show Holographics Nail Lacquer, Color Show Veils Nail Lacquer**Skincare**- **Cleanser:** Clean Express Makeup Removing Lotion- **Moisturizer:** Dream Fresh BB Cream (can be used as a moisturizer),

Related to Rectangular Baker Recipes Revised

1. What is the difference between the new and old versions of the Rectangular Baker Recipes?

The revised version of the Rectangular Baker Recipes includes updated ingredient measurements, cooking times, and additional recipe variations to enhance the overall cooking experience.

2. Can I still use my old Rectangular Baker with the revised recipes?

Yes, the revised recipes can still be used with any version of the Rectangular Baker. However, we recommend following the new ingredient measurements and cooking times for best results.

3. Are there any new recipes included in the revised version?

Yes, the revised version includes new recipes such as chicken parmesan, vegetable lasagna, and chocolate chip cookie bars. These recipes have been added based on customer feedback and popular demand.

4. Can I find the revised recipes online?

Yes, all of the revised recipes can be found on our website under the "Rectangular Baker Recipes Revised" section. You can also download a PDF version for easy access.

5. Are there any tips for using the Rectangular Baker with the revised recipes?

We recommend greasing the baker with cooking spray or butter before adding the ingredients to prevent sticking. Also, allow the baker to cool before cutting and serving your dish. This will ensure that the food is evenly cooked and won't fall apart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJ-1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • jodiga1