• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are these revised recipes the perfect solution to your OCD cooking habits?

In summary, a "cleaned up" recipe is a modified version of a dish that uses healthier and more wholesome ingredients. It can help improve overall health and well-being by reducing the risk of chronic diseases and maintaining a healthier weight. Favorite dishes can still be enjoyed using cleaned up recipes, as there are many healthier alternatives available. Common ingredients used in these recipes include whole wheat flour, almond flour, coconut sugar, honey, olive oil, and fresh herbs and spices. Substitutions can be made in cleaned up recipes to fit dietary needs and preferences, but adjustments may be necessary for taste and texture.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
I was getting ready to print out some recipes I got from here for various products and noticed a few "discontinued" products, etc. in them, so I have revised them. I am a "nut" for everything to be the same font, same consistency in abbreviations, etc. I like to think of myself as "thorough" rather than anal!:p

I thought I posted some of these, but I must have dreamed it! So here is my Christmas present to you! I add these to orders, especially for people I don't know so that I'll impress them right away with my customer service!:thumbup:

Attachments

• COOKIE PRESS BOOKLET.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 333
  • DEEPDISHCOVEREDBAKER RECIPES.doc
    52 KB · Views: 329
  • LARGE ROUND STONE.doc
    122 KB · Views: 288
  • MINI MUFFIN PAN RECIPES.doc
    73 KB · Views: 317
  • TRIFLE BOWL RECIPES.doc
    195.5 KB · Views: 309
Here's one more...could only upload 5 on one post!:chef:

Attachments

• RECTANGULAR BAKER RECIPES.doc
    111 KB · Views: 458
Thanks Jane they look great. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

pcchefjane said:
So here is my Christmas present to you! I add these to orders, especially for people I don't know so that I'll impress them right away with my customer service!:thumbup:

Thank you! How nice to have these consistent, thorough recipe lists! Merry Christmas!

Thanks...these are great...and I admit to be very ANAL about this type of stuff as well...heck who am I kidding...I am ANAL with just about everything I do!!!! LOL

Related to Are these revised recipes the perfect solution to your OCD cooking habits?

What is a "cleaned up" recipe?

A "cleaned up" recipe is a recipe that has been modified to be healthier and use more wholesome ingredients. This can include reducing the amount of sugar, using whole wheat flour instead of white flour, or adding more vegetables and lean protein.

Why should I use cleaned up recipes?

Using cleaned up recipes can help improve your overall health and well-being. By incorporating more nutritious ingredients and reducing unhealthy ones, you can lower your risk of chronic diseases and maintain a healthier weight.

Can I still enjoy my favorite dishes with cleaned up recipes?

Yes, you can still enjoy your favorite dishes with cleaned up recipes. Many traditional dishes have healthier alternatives that still taste delicious. For example, you can make a healthier version of mac and cheese by using whole wheat pasta and adding in some vegetables.

What are some common ingredients used in cleaned up recipes?

Some common ingredients used in cleaned up recipes include whole wheat flour, almond flour, coconut sugar, honey, olive oil, and fresh herbs and spices. These ingredients provide more nutrients and are less processed compared to their traditional counterparts.

Can I make substitutions in cleaned up recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions in cleaned up recipes to fit your dietary needs and preferences. For example, you can use a plant-based milk instead of dairy milk, or a gluten-free flour instead of regular flour. Just make sure to adjust the measurements accordingly and be aware that the taste and texture may be slightly different.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rachel_pampered_chef
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered_Mindy