• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Rectangular Baker Recipes for Every Occasion

In summary, the rectangular baker is a versatile and convenient tool for baking casseroles, lasagnas, and other dishes that require even heat distribution. It can also be used for non-baking recipes such as roasting vegetables and making meatloaf. The baker has a non-stick coating and does not require greasing, but for sticky or gooey recipes, lightly greasing may be helpful. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The baker is safe for use in the oven and microwave, but not suitable for stovetop or broiler use.
AJ-1
Hi All,

I was doing a few Customer Care Calls last week and spoke to a lady who purchased a Rectangular Baker from me in January.

She confessed she hasn't used it because she wasn't sure what to make. She's afraid it will get ugly from a lasagna. I explained that the more seasoned it gets the better it looks.

Does anyone have any good recipes for the RB that I could send her?? I have a day in the life of a bar pan but that isn't really suitable for a baker.

Thanks a million!

Amanda

Any recipe that calls for a 9x13 pan can be made in the Rectangular Baker, since it's the same size.

Here ya go...

Attachments

• rectangular baker recipe booklet.doc
    117.5 KB · Views: 529

1. How do I use the rectangular baker for baking recipes?

The rectangular baker is great for baking casseroles, lasagnas, and other dishes that require even heat distribution. Simply place your ingredients in the baker and bake according to your recipe's instructions.

2. Can I use the rectangular baker for non-baking recipes?

Yes, the rectangular baker is versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes such as roasting vegetables, making meatloaf, or even as a serving dish for salads or desserts.

3. Do I need to grease the rectangular baker before using it?

No, the rectangular baker has a non-stick coating and does not require greasing. However, for recipes with sticky or gooey ingredients, lightly greasing the baker may be helpful.

4. How do I clean the rectangular baker?

The rectangular baker is dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils that may scratch the coating.

5. Can the rectangular baker go in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the rectangular baker is safe for use in the oven and microwave. However, it is not suitable for use on the stovetop or under a broiler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedinAlaska
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • jodiga1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • AJ-1