• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Instructions for Rectangular Baker: Help for AJ

In summary, to request a replacement for your rectangular baker, please contact our customer service team with your order number and reason for replacement. The time it takes to receive a replacement may vary, but our team will provide an estimated delivery date and keep you updated. In most cases, you do not need to return the damaged baker, but our team may ask for a photo or for it to be returned in some cases. If your replacement arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
AJ-1
Hi Ladies,

I have a customer who purchased the rectangular baker back in January at one of my shows.

She misplaced the "use & care" instructions and I was wondering where I could find that if it's posted anywhere....or should I just call HO?

Thanks!

AJ

You can print them off consultant's corner for her.

You can also go there and e-mail it to your customer too!

Thanks....that's awesome :)

I just realized you are in Canada - hopefully the Canadian CC has the same features! ;)

1. How do I request a replacement for my rectangular baker?

To request a replacement for your rectangular baker, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 or email us at [email protected]. Our team will guide you through the replacement process and assist with any further instructions.

2. What information do I need to provide when requesting a replacement?

When requesting a replacement for your rectangular baker, please have your order number and the reason for the replacement ready. If you do not have your order number, please provide your name and the approximate date of purchase.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement rectangular baker?

The time it takes to receive a replacement rectangular baker may vary depending on your location and the availability of the product. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date and keep you updated on the status of your replacement.

4. Do I need to return the damaged rectangular baker?

In most cases, we do not require you to return the damaged rectangular baker. However, in some cases, we may ask for a photo or for you to return the item. Our customer service team will provide you with further instructions if necessary.

5. What if my replacement rectangular baker arrives damaged?

If your replacement rectangular baker arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a undamaged product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ddcook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • yummybytes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • yummybytes