• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help W/Banana Cream Supreme Recipe

In summary, to make the crust for the Banana Cream Supreme recipe, you will need to crush graham crackers and mix them with melted butter, press the mixture into a baking dish, and bake for 10 minutes. Any type of fruit can be used for this recipe, but the cooking time may vary. A pre-made crust can also be used, but make sure to check the size and follow baking instructions. This recipe can be made ahead of time, but it is recommended to assemble it no more than a day in advance. To prevent the filling from becoming watery, let the crust cool completely, sprinkle graham cracker crumbs, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Good morning everyone. I need some advice on doubling the banana cream supreme recipe from All the Best. My DH's birthday is tomorrow and I made him this dessert for Father's Day and he loved:love: it! He want's it for dessert tomorrow, however he want's more than what I originally made.

I was thinking of doubling the recipe and preparing it in the rectangular baker. Do you think that would work?

Any idea's would be appreciated.

I have wanted to make that recipe, it looks and sounds delicious!

I don't see why it wouldn't work in the rectangle baker. It wouldn't lift out, but you could just cut it in squares and serve from the baker. Let us know how it turns out.

This is my favorite recipe!!! It might be hard to get out of the rectangle baker but if you don't mind it being a little "mussed up" it would be fine.

Well I made the double batch in the rectangular baker and everyone at DH's work loved it.

He said it wasn't hard at all to get out.

Too funny! My cousin made this yesterday and she said it was DELISH!! I haven't made it yet but she said it was the fastest recipe to make as well!

I LOVE this cake so much & its so easy to make.....:D

What about in the trifle bowl? Layer the graham cracker ~pudding mixture~ banana slices~ more pudding mixture and then repeat as needed!After posting a saw you already did it in the baker.... glad it worked out!

Hello! Congratulations on your successful banana cream supreme dessert for Father's Day, and happy early birthday to your DH! Doubling the recipe and using the rectangular baker should work well for tomorrow's celebration. I would recommend following the same steps as the original recipe, but just using double the ingredients and adjusting the baking time accordingly. You may also want to check the dessert a few minutes early to make sure it is cooking evenly and not overbrowning. Other ideas could be to add some crushed nuts or a drizzle of chocolate on top for some extra flavor and texture. I hope your DH enjoys his birthday dessert just as much as he did for Father's Day! Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the crust for the Banana Cream Supreme recipe?

To make the crust, you will need to crush graham crackers and mix them with melted butter until well combined. Press this mixture into the bottom of your baking dish and bake for 10 minutes before adding the filling.

2. Can I use a different type of fruit for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any fruit you like for this recipe. However, keep in mind that the cooking time may vary depending on the type of fruit you choose to use.

3. Can I use a pre-made crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a pre-made crust if you prefer. Just make sure it is the correct size for your baking dish and follow the baking instructions on the package.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. We recommend assembling the Banana Cream Supreme no more than a day in advance to ensure the crust stays crisp and the filling stays fresh.

5. How do I prevent the filling from becoming watery?

To prevent the filling from becoming watery, make sure to let the crust cool completely before adding the filling. You can also sprinkle a thin layer of graham cracker crumbs over the crust before adding the filling to help absorb any excess moisture. Lastly, be sure to refrigerate the Banana Cream Supreme until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
trps
  • cpaylor
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BettieC
  • sherri lynn