• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting for Potential First Recruit: Commission and Training Information

In summary, if your host decides to sign up as a consultant, you will not receive any bonuses or rewards since there is no current recruiting promotion. However, you will earn commission on her sales once she starts selling products. To earn commission on her sales, you will need to have two active recruits on your team. You can reach out to your recruiter or director for guidance, but the decision to join as a consultant ultimately lies with your host.
jrstephens
I have a host that will let me know at her show next week if she wants to sign up. Since there is not a recruiting promotion going on right now, will I get anything for her signing up? I wish there was a bonus for her too right, but I do not want her to wait for one in case she should change her mind with too much waiting, ha! I told her last week if she hurried she could get the knives, she called me on the 31st. We just laughed about that!

Am I understanding correctly that I will not make commission off her until I have two recruits?

Please, provide me with info. I am at a loss on this.

I feel like I can coach her as a consultant I just do not know all about my end as her recruiter as far as I am concerned. I am waiting for her to decide before I put a call in to my recruiter or director about training with them too in case I cannot answer all of her questions.

You will get at the very least 25 catalogs when she signs and $50 PC dollars when she qualifies. You will not get an over ride on any consultants until you have two recruits...aka...Future Director. Definately take the tele-talk classes on recruiting and training super starters...this will clear everything up for you and give you a boost in how to recruit more!!

If your host decides to sign up as a consultant, you will not receive any bonuses or rewards for her signing up since there is no recruiting promotion currently going on. However, as her recruiter, you will earn commission on her sales once she starts selling products.In order for you to start earning commission on her sales, you will need to have at least two active recruits on your team. This means that they must be actively selling products and meeting their monthly sales goals. Once you have two active recruits, you will start earning commission on their sales as well as your own.It's great that you are willing to coach and support your potential recruit as she makes her decision. You can definitely reach out to your recruiter or director for more information and guidance, but ultimately it will be up to your host to decide if she wants to join as a consultant. Good luck!

1. Who is the potential first recruit?

The potential first recruit is a candidate who is being considered for a position within a company or organization.

2. What qualifications does the potential first recruit possess?

The qualifications of a potential first recruit can vary depending on the specific position or industry. However, common qualifications may include education, experience, skills, and personal qualities.

3. How does one become a potential first recruit?

One can become a potential first recruit by applying for a job opening within a company or organization, or by being recommended or referred by someone within the company.

4. What is the selection process for the potential first recruit?

The selection process for a potential first recruit typically involves reviewing their qualifications, conducting interviews, and possibly completing assessments or tests to determine their fit for the position.

5. What are the benefits of being the potential first recruit?

The benefits of being the potential first recruit include the opportunity to join a new organization or company, the potential for career growth and advancement, and the chance to make a positive impact and contribute to the success of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mommy2amo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefKelebel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • chefmelody