• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential Host/Recruit Problems!!!

In summary, there is a customer from an October show who has not responded after his card was declined. He booked a show, took recruit info, and was supposed to have a show in November instead of December. However, he has not been in touch since the night of the show and has not responded to multiple messages. It is best to cancel the order and contact the host to let her know she will need to pay more money. It may also be helpful to reach out via email or social media and contact the hotel's management team to try and locate the customer. It is suggested to send another email and call the host to inform her of the situation. The customer's lack of communication is not considerate and
DZmom
I have a guy from an Oct show that is on hold due to his declined card that is DRIVING ME BONKERS!!! He booked a show, took recruit info and I'm now unable to get a hold of him!!! As a matter of a fact, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET A HOLD OF HIM SINCE THE NIGHT OF THE SHOW!!!! He picked a date for his party then told me to call him the day after the show so he could reschedule it for Nov instead having it in December. He likes the host special this month better. He was going to have it at the hotel he works at so he could kick off his business. The guy has never called me back no matter how many messages I've left him. I'm going to have to cancel the order and call the host and tell her she owes more money, now!!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such difficulty getting in touch with this customer. Unfortunately, in situations like this, it is best to cancel the order and contact the host to let her know she will need to pay more money. You may also want to consider reaching out to the customer via email or social media to try to get in touch with them. Additionally, if the customer works at a hotel, you may want to reach out to the hotel's management team to see if they can help you locate the customer.

I was going to wait until the last minute to do that because I REALLY want to get a hold of him!!! I'm about to scream!!!That's all.ThanksHave you sent him an email? That way he has it in writing that he needs to contact you. Hosts and guests have a tendency to think that because we get paid to do this that we are at their beck and call. Let him know that you are required to collect his order within 48 hours of the show or it will be cancelled. That might light a fire under his butt.Also, I would call the host and let her know that the order is still open and that she owes more money. It's not fair to her that you allow this guy to keep the order open just because he hasn't gotten back to you.This has happened to me twice so far. The first time I had to cancel the order and the second time I called the host and let her know that I was going to cancel the order if she didn't give me the money. It worked! I'm still waiting on the other one. I've called her twice and sent her a reminder email. When I talk to her I'll explain that I can't hold her party for the next 3 months and if she wants to rebook she can. If I haven't heard from her by the end of the month, I'll cancel her order and send her a letter to let her know. Some people have no consideration for others.I think I'm going to call the host again today (I've been given her updates every day) and tell her that I'm going to have to cancel the order if I don't hear from him by the end of the week. She's been so sweet and patient about it but I know she's getting antsy too. And yes, I did send him an email. I think I'll send another one today. I think I'll also email the host to let her know that he's not getting back to me and let her know that I'm trying to get a hold of him.That's a good idea, CC. That way she knows you are trying to get a hold of him. It makes it look like you are doing everything you can to keep his order open.People who are interested in starting their own business and becoming a consultant should be more responsible than this. On the other hand, sometimes things come up. But I would still expect them

1. What should I do if potential hosts or recruits are not responding to my messages?

If you have reached out to potential hosts or recruits multiple times and have not received a response, try reaching out through a different form of communication such as a phone call or text message. If you still do not receive a response, it may be best to move on and focus on other potential hosts or recruits who are more interested and responsive.

2. How do I handle potential hosts or recruits who cancel or reschedule their parties or meetings?

If a potential host or recruit cancels or reschedules, it's important to be understanding and flexible. Try to find a new date that works for both of you and show your support for any changes they may need to make. If they cancel or reschedule multiple times, it may be best to focus on other potential hosts or recruits who are more committed.

3. What do I do if a potential host or recruit is not meeting their sales or recruiting goals?

If a potential host or recruit is not meeting their goals, it's important to offer support and guidance. Offer tips and advice on how to increase sales or recruiting efforts, and be available to answer any questions they may have. It's also important to set realistic goals and expectations from the beginning to avoid any disappointment or frustration.

4. How do I handle potential hosts or recruits who are not interested in hosting or joining the Pampered Chef team?

Not everyone will be interested in hosting or joining your team, and that's okay. It's important to respect their decision and not be pushy or aggressive. You can still thank them for their time and offer to keep them updated on any future promotions or events.

5. What should I do if a potential host or recruit is having technical difficulties with the Pampered Chef website or ordering system?

If a potential host or recruit is having trouble with the website or ordering system, offer to assist them in any way you can. This could include walking them through the process step by step or contacting customer support on their behalf. It's important to be patient and understanding, as technical difficulties can be frustrating for both you and the potential host or recruit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • pamperedgirl3