• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does My MIL Need Technology Lessons? A Story of Email Misunderstandings

In summary, the "Technology Lessons for Mil" course covers basic computer skills, internet safety, social media usage, online shopping, personal organization, and communication. It is suitable for all skill levels and is approximately 6 weeks long with new lessons released each week. There are no prerequisites for taking the course, but basic computer skills and internet access are recommended. Participants will have lifetime access to the course materials.
lockhartkitchen
Last year we could never get across to my MIL that continuing to call us, and yell in the phone "pick up I know you are screening your calls", was not possible with an answering service. Today, she brings my 16 year old son 20 pages she printed out from his email. He had not logged out at her house the last time he spent the night, and he wanted him to get his messages. HELLO? My son has a phone with internet, computer in his room. I told him to thank his grandma and let it be. (He was offended she was invading his privacy). I swear she honestly does not know how email works.

Let me know if you manage to explain answering service/machine differences and email to your MIL. My mom's a little more tech savvy, but not much.

Too funny Rae. I've given up. When our youngest was born (left handed) my MIL asked if we were getting her a left-handed frisbee.

1. What topics are covered in the "Technology Lessons for Mil" course?

The "Technology Lessons for Mil" course covers a range of topics including basic computer skills, internet safety, social media usage, and online shopping. It also includes lessons on using technology for personal organization and communication.

2. Is this course suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the "Technology Lessons for Mil" course is designed for individuals of all skill levels. Whether you are a beginner or have some experience with technology, the course offers valuable lessons and tips to improve your overall understanding and usage of technology.

3. How long is the course and how is it structured?

The "Technology Lessons for Mil" course is approximately 6 weeks long, with new lessons released each week. The course is structured with a mix of video tutorials, interactive activities, and quizzes to help reinforce the material.

4. Are there any prerequisites for taking this course?

No, there are no prerequisites for taking the "Technology Lessons for Mil" course. However, it is recommended that participants have basic computer skills and access to a computer or mobile device with internet connection.

5. Can I access the course materials after the 6-week period?

Yes, once enrolled in the "Technology Lessons for Mil" course, participants will have lifetime access to the course materials. This allows for review and reference of the lessons at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • chefcharity