• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Remote Training Work for a New Recruit Living Two Hours Away?

In summary, recruiting far away can bring in a diverse group of consultants, expand product reach to new markets, and provide new ideas and perspectives. To find potential recruits in other areas, you can use social media, networking events, referrals, and the Pampered Chef recruiter program. The main challenges of recruiting far away include building and maintaining relationships, but this can be overcome through technology and regular communication. Physical travel is not necessary to recruit far away, as technology can be used to connect with potential recruits. Pampered Chef provides online training and support for all consultants, and one-on-one coaching and support can be offered to recruits through video calls to help them succeed in their business.
Firegirl
How does it work, If I recruit someone that is 2 hours away from me and my entire team? I want her to have lots of training opportuinities but commuting from Kingston to Peterborough is out of the question.

If I sign her, will she be assigned to another director for training and guidance?

Firegirl

I know that my director has done some training as a hospitatlity director. They also have new training available online.

I'm guessing that others will have lots more/better advice.

, it ultimately depends on the specific policies and practices of your organization. Some companies may have a system in place for remote training and development, while others may not. It would be best to discuss this with your HR department or superiors to find out what options are available for your recruit. If commuting from Kingston to Peterborough is not feasible, you could explore other options such as virtual training, online courses, or setting up mentorship opportunities with someone in your team who is closer to her location. Alternatively, she may be assigned to another director for training and guidance if that is what works best for your company. It's important to have open communication and a clear plan in place to ensure your recruit receives the necessary training and support for their role.

Related to Can Remote Training Work for a New Recruit Living Two Hours Away?

What are the benefits of recruiting far away?

Recruiting far away can bring in a diverse group of consultants with different backgrounds and experiences. This can lead to new ideas and perspectives, as well as expanding the reach of our products to new markets.

How do I find potential recruits in other areas?

You can utilize social media, networking events, and referrals from current consultants to find potential recruits in other areas. Pampered Chef also has a recruiter program that provides resources and support for recruiting far away.

What are the challenges of recruiting far away?

One of the main challenges is building and maintaining relationships with recruits who are not geographically close. This can be overcome by utilizing technology like video calls and regular communication to stay connected.

Do I need to travel to recruit far away?

No, you do not need to physically travel to recruit far away. With the use of technology, you can connect with potential recruits through video calls and other forms of communication.

How can I support and train recruits who are far away?

Pampered Chef provides online training and support for all consultants, regardless of their location. Additionally, you can connect with recruits through video calls and offer one-on-one coaching and support to help them succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefKelebel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • ChefPeg