• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My Recruit Can't Enter Her Show

In summary, there are a few reasons why your recruit may be having trouble entering her show. The most common reason is that she may have missed some steps in setting up her show, such as creating a host account, adding products, and setting a date. If she is having trouble locating her host account, she can try logging in with her email and password or contact customer service for assistance. If she missed the deadline to enter her show, she can still place an order for her host to count towards her sales and commission. Your recruit can change the date of her show if it has not yet taken place, but if it has already occurred, she will not be able to make changes. Finally, your recruit can enter multiple shows at once
jrstephens
My recruit cannot enter her show b/c it says Show number needed. Mine automatically puts the number in for me. This is her first show. What does she need to do? I am at work and do not have it here to look at along with her. She has filled the show infor out but it will not let her continue.

Weird. Has she tried typing in 01, since it's the first show? Maybe P3 is set up to number consecutively, but needs a starting point.

I am calling her right now. Will let you know if it works. I told her to try 1 not 01.

Did she get it to work????

Yep, she did. I thought we had tried this on th ephone already but she said we had not. When I called her she had already put 1 in and it worked.

Thanks!

Related to Help! My Recruit Can't Enter Her Show

1. Why can't my recruit enter her show?

There could be a few reasons why your recruit is having trouble entering her show. The most common reason is that she may not have completed all the necessary steps to set up her show. Make sure she has created her host account, added products to her show, and set a date for the show to take place.

2. My recruit is having trouble finding her host account. What should she do?

If your recruit is having trouble locating her host account, she can try logging in using the email address and password she used to create the account. If she still can't find it, she can contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can my recruit still enter her show if she missed the deadline?

Unfortunately, if your recruit missed the deadline to enter her show, she will not be able to participate. However, she can still reach out to her host and offer to place an order for them directly. This will still count towards her sales and commission.

4. My recruit accidentally entered the wrong date for her show. Can she change it?

Yes, your recruit can change the date of her show as long as it has not yet taken place. She can do this by going to her host account and editing the show details. If the show has already taken place, she will not be able to change the date.

5. Can my recruit enter multiple shows at once?

Yes, your recruit can enter multiple shows at once as long as they are all set to occur on different dates. However, we recommend focusing on one show at a time to ensure the best results for both your recruit and her host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tjb11675
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom