• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are essential in a Potential Recruit packet for a Booth or Fair?

In summary, a recruit packet is a collection of materials and information provided to potential recruits at a booth event. It is important because it allows potential recruits to learn more about the company and the opportunity to join as a consultant. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can obtain recruit packets through your consultant website or by contacting the home office. A typical recruit packet should include brochures, flyers, information about the company, and contact information for the recruiter. To make your recruit packets stand out at a booth event, you can add a personal touch, use eye-catching designs, and include special offers or incentives. These can include discounted starter kits or additional products for recruits who sign up at the event. It is recommended to check with your team
esavvymom
Staff member
What do you put in a Potential Recruit pack that you take to a Booth/Fair?

I have a couple of info flyers that the director whom I'm working the booth for gave me, as well as a few I've gotten on here or PC. I did order a pack of the YLYW DVDs. I have the PC Flyers from my kit.

How much is too much? Or is there such a thing when you are recruiting?
I was only going to take maybe 5 or 6 packets, then if by some miracle, I run out, I'll just get to them the next day or two after the show.

These wouldn't be out on a table. They'd be something someone would get from me directly- so they won't just be taken unless they are serious.

Thxs.

the YLYW brochures are just fine. Paper doesn't recruit people, YOU do!

I took a bag to my last booth with the YLYW brochure and the DVD in it. I wrote on the bag, "Ask me how this bag can change your life". I did get one teenager to ask and then my "saving the money" potential recruit.

What is a recruit packet and why is it important?

A recruit packet is a collection of materials and information that is provided to potential recruits at a booth event. It typically includes brochures, catalogs, business opportunity flyers, and contact information for the recruiter. It is important because it allows potential recruits to learn more about the company and the opportunity to join as a consultant.

How do I obtain recruit packets for a booth event?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order recruit packets through your consultant website or by contacting the Pampered Chef home office. They will be shipped directly to you for use at your booth event.

What should be included in a recruit packet?

A typical recruit packet should include brochures and flyers that highlight the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, information about the company, and contact information for the recruiter. You may also want to include a business card or sample product to give potential recruits a taste of what the company has to offer.

How can I make my recruit packets stand out at a booth event?

One way to make your recruit packets stand out is by adding a personal touch. Consider including a handwritten note or a small gift to show your appreciation for their interest in the company. You can also use eye-catching colors and designs on your materials to make them more visually appealing.

Are there any special offers or incentives that can be included in recruit packets?

Yes, there are often special offers and incentives that can be included in recruit packets. These can include discounted starter kits or additional products for recruits who sign up at the booth event. Be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef home office for any current promotions or offers that can be included in your recruit packets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • Jennie50