• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Essential Paperwork Must-Haves for Your First Fair

In summary, to be successful at a fair, you need: -DPDS -Calendar -Biz Cards -Host Packets-Bridal info-Mini Catalogs -Order Forms -Current Catalogs -Old Catalogs -YLYW -Come Join Us Flyer -Stoneware Recruiting Flyer -Recipe Cards In summary, to be successful at a fair, you need: -DPDS -Calendar -Biz Cards -Host Packets -Bridal info-Mini Catalogs -Order Forms
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm working my first 'real' fair this weekend. What are the paperwork must-haves that I need?

I have:

DPDS
Calendar
Biz Cards
Host Packets
Bridal info
Mini Catalogs
Order Forms
Current Catalogs (for the serious people)
Old Catalogs (for everyone else)
YLYW
Come Join Us
Stoneware Recruiting Flyer
Upcoming Host/Guest Specials

I also have recipe cards with my info

Sounds like you have everything covered. I would bring a couple of clip boards and plenty of pens too.

The last one I did I had brought an ice chest for water and snacks. That came in really handy when I was talking about our cookware because I could do the ice cube demo right there. Just thought I would pass that one on too!

ShanaSmith said:
Sounds like you have everything covered. I would bring a couple of clip boards and plenty of pens too.

The last one I did I had brought an ice chest for water and snacks. That came in really handy when I was talking about our cookware because I could do the ice cube demo right there. Just thought I would pass that one on too!

got all that too - good idea on the demo though!

One thing I did was go to Office Depot and have them use their "super cutter" and cut off the binding of a new catalog. I then put each page in a page protector and then put it in a three ring binder. I left that open out on the table, and almost everybody that came by flipped a few pages. Gave them a chance to look at the catalog, saved me a bunch of money. I gave out mini's and only about 5 full size.
Another idea I stole and loved, I purchased a three tier standing file folder, and put all my paperwork in it. Took up very little room on the table, and was easy for me to spot what I needed.

That's a great idea about the catty in sleeve protectors! I would NOT have thought to do that for a fair!

I have done that with the catalogs, I did it for shows though. It was costing me so much for catalogs, supplies, cost of booths and babysitters that I wasn't earning anything after I submitted orders. So I cut up 10 catalogs and put them in sleeves and into a flimsy report file. I handed them out at shows for people to look at. I told them this was to keep them clean and free of food from my demo. If they asked for a take home catalog I gave them one, this saved me about 5 catalogs per show since most people ordered at the show. I will have to try it for a booth, that would save alot of money! I never gave out catalogs from previous seasons, I will have to look into that, thanks!

Related to Essential Paperwork Must-Haves for Your First Fair

What are the most popular products for a fair?

The most popular products for a fair are our Stoneware Collection, the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Mix 'N Scraper, and the Veggie Spiralizer.

How can I make sure my booth stands out at a fair?

You can make your booth stand out by using colorful tablecloths, creating an appealing display with our products, offering samples or demonstrations, and having eye-catching signage.

Are there any special deals or discounts for fair vendors?

Yes, we offer special discounts and deals for fair vendors. You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What are some easy and affordable recipes to make at a fair using Pampered Chef products?

Some easy and affordable recipes to make at a fair using Pampered Chef products are our Mini Deep Dish Pizzas made with the Deluxe Air Fryer, our Apple Crisp made with the Stoneware Collection, and our Zucchini Fritters made with the Veggie Spiralizer.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and sell products at fairs?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant and sell products at fairs, you can sign up on our website or contact your local consultant for more information and support on starting your own business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • chefallison53
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefallison53
Replies
Views
chefloretta