• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Recovering Deleted Consultant Report: How to Retrieve Email on CC

In summary, Jenni wants to come back to PC but is worried about the lack of support she had last time. She was contacted by her former D and/or recruiter about the e-mail and returning, and was told she would need to purchase the mini kit and receive a rebate. She also wants to know if she can sign with you now that her former D has called her.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I inadvertently deleted the email - can I find the report on CC?

I didn't have any former consultants then, but wasn't that just a temporary thing to "claim" them or corporate would encourage them to sign on the main page & hit the lead pool?You can go back & click on past months & look for who's no longer clickable. It will pull up past consultants. I only have 4, so it's an easy task. But I'm guessing you'd only be able to see back as far as Consultant Connection has been around?

dannyzmom said:
I inadvertently deleted the email - can I find the report on CC?

You know, I thought for sure when I opened mine the other day, it was in Consultant Connection, but now I don't see it - although I can still access it from the email. Weird.

Mine was weird, only 1 name on it... and I know that I have a lot of former consultants. I keep in contact with everyone who has dropped though every month with my newsletter.

Jenni, from what I heard from another loop, the e-mail was sent to former consultants who went inactive during a specific time frame (not sure what that is though), which is probably why you didn't get the report. Last time they did this, I didn't get a report, but got one later because another director didn't open her report within the time restrictions and it was reassigned to me! And I know the other director. Wonder if I'll get another report soon? ;)

I could not find it in the "usual" place for reports. Have you called HO? They may be able to help you out or re-send it.

From what I could tell, the ONLY way we could open it is click on the link within that first email they sent. Which is kind of a dumb way to do it, in my opinion! So maybe you can contact HO and see if they can re-send it. I haven't tried looking in the reports section to see if it's there. Mine only had 2 consultants on it too. I'd LOVE to get another report!

The fine print reads:

* You must open the report before midnight (CT) on Thursday, March 31. The Former Consultant report includes those who were dropped October 2009-March 2010. Prior to that, these Consultants had submitted at least four Shows and/or $1,250 in commissionable sales.

I know I had people go inactive... well, I guess I don't know that for sure, but would guess I did! But I was demoted to TL at that point so I'm wondering if anyone I would have lost has been assigned to someone else... Hmmmm... :confused:

You can find it by going to CC>Promoting Your Business>Recruiting>Former Consultant Report.

:confused:PS - HO, would you mind keeping all of the reports in the SAME location??? Thanks. :confused::confused::confused:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
I emailed HO and never got a reply - I was getting SO frustrated after looking ALL OVER CC (except the one spot where you found it for me - LOL
THANK YOU!

Mine's blank... :(

Mine is blank too, but I didn't have any drops during that time period.

Can someone give me some info?

Here's the deal... I got Patti as a HO lead about a year ago (or within the last year). She's a former consultant who loved PC but was lost because her D was MIA and also not in the area and she was never set up with hospitality. She and I have had some really great conversations... she wants to come back to PC but is hesitant because of the lack of support she had last time. We talk at least once a month about her coming back.

Today I get an e-mail from her and she's thinking she's ready to come back... she got the e-mail from HO and then a voicemail from who I'm guessing was her former D and/or recruiter about the e-mail and about coming back.

She is thinking that now the time is right for her. Here's where I need info... she got the e-mail about coming back for $40... and that's if she purchases the mini kit and gets the rebate, right? She can't get the mini kit for $40. I didn't see the e-mail so I'm not sure what it said.

Then she's wondering if she can even sign with me now that her former whoever (D or otherwise) has called her. She really wants to do this with me. I have no problem ethically with signing her because I've been talking to her for months now and she's not heard one word from her former team until now and obviously the choice is hers. But now she's wondering if she does come back if she HAS to sign with her former team... I'm guessing not, but again, does anyone know for sure?

Thanks for your help... I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and will be celebrating my Irish heritage in 2.5 hours again so I'm off to take a MUCH needed nap!!!! :D

My understanding from the email is they can start with the mini kit and earn the $40 back. It was slightly confusing but that is how I understood it.Yes she can sign with you and I would encourage her to do so! If she didn't feel supported with her last director it would be silly to try it again with her.
Good luck and Happy ST Patrick's day, I am from a big Irish family too:)

cincychef said:
My understanding from the email is they can start with the mini kit and earn the $40 back. It was slightly confusing but that is how I understood it.

Yes she can sign with you and I would encourage her to do so! If she didn't feel supported with her last director it would be silly to try it again with her.
Good luck and Happy ST Patrick's day, I am from a big Irish family too:)

Exactly what I was going to say.

Related to Recovering Deleted Consultant Report: How to Retrieve Email on CC

1. What is the purpose of the Former Consultant Report?

The Former Consultant Report is a tool used by Pampered Chef to track and analyze the performance of former consultants. This report helps the company understand why consultants leave and how to improve their retention rates.

2. How can I access the Former Consultant Report?

You can access the Former Consultant Report by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can navigate to the "Reports" section and select the Former Consultant Report.

3. What information is included in the Former Consultant Report?

The Former Consultant Report includes data such as the number of former consultants, reasons for leaving, and their sales and recruitment statistics. It also provides insights into the top-performing and underperforming areas of the company.

4. Can I customize the Former Consultant Report?

Yes, you can customize the Former Consultant Report to suit your specific needs. You can choose which data to include, the time frame, and the format of the report. This allows you to focus on the information that is most relevant to your business.

5. How often is the Former Consultant Report updated?

The Former Consultant Report is updated on a monthly basis. This allows for a comprehensive analysis of the data and helps track any changes in trends over time. However, you can also request a special report at any time if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • PCJenni