• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Have the TPampered Chef Logo as a .Jpg?

In summary, the TPampered Chef logo is the official brand mark for the company Pampered Chef and can be found on their website and stock image websites. It is not available for personal or commercial use without permission and comes in different color variations. Modifying the logo is also not allowed without approval from the company.
chefkathy
All I can find behind CC is the independent consultant logo. I want the one with the tagline.

Thanks!

You can email it to me jenningsdeb at gmail dot com.

THANKS!

DebbieJ said:
All I can find behind CC is the independent consultant logo. I want the one with the tagline.

Thanks!

You can email it to me jenningsdeb at gmail dot com.

THANKS!

Here's what I've got

Attachments

• pclogo.gif
    pclogo.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 291
Thanks, Carolyn, but that file is a .gif. That's what I have too_Off to figure out how to convert...

here it is

Attachments

• logo_tagline.jpg
    logo_tagline.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 248
DebbieJ said:
Thanks, Carolyn, but that file is a .gif. That's what I have too.

Off to figure out how to convert...

I pasted it into Paint and saved it as a jpg

I found an online converter.Here is the jpg if anyone else needs it: http://go2convert.com/converted/file/BcWSVJpD

What is the TPampered Chef logo?

The TPampered Chef logo is the official brand mark for the company Pampered Chef, which sells kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

Where can I find the TPampered Chef logo in .jpg format?

The TPampered Chef logo can be found on the company's official website, as well as on various stock image websites. It is also available for download in .jpg format on the company's online marketing materials portal for consultants.

Can I use the TPampered Chef logo for personal or commercial purposes?

No, the TPampered Chef logo is a registered trademark and can only be used with permission from the company. It cannot be used for personal or commercial purposes without proper authorization.

Is the TPampered Chef logo available in different color variations?

Yes, the TPampered Chef logo is available in different color variations, including the original red and white version as well as black and white versions. These variations can be found on the company's official website and marketing materials portal.

Can I modify the TPampered Chef logo?

No, the TPampered Chef logo cannot be modified in any way without prior approval from the company. This includes changing the colors, adding or removing elements, or altering the design in any way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991