• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Review of the New Premium Tools?

In summary, the conversation discusses how people feel about the team newsletter and whether or not they will renew their subscription. Some people are not impressed with the features and how it looks, while others appreciate the features but find the bugs frustrating. There is discussion about the downline recognition and how it should be improved. Finally, it is mentioned that there are several limitations to the newsletter that need to be addressed by the company.
chefkathy
How do you like it? I would love to see a copy of the team newsletter before I commit. Can someone forward one to me?

jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

Not. Worth. It.

yeah, i'm not too keen. It does make things look more professional BUT it has some bugs to work out. I'll send you mine.....

I'm not renewing unless they make some major changes.

Not impressed. :(

I don't use the newsletter feature because I can't get my recognition to work. Maybe because I'm a TL now? Either way, I send myself a "Congratulations" one each week and modify it... then forward it to the team so it only goes to active consultants.

I don't like that you can have only 3 news stories. Maybe I send way too much but 3 is definitely not enough.

One thing I wish they would change is being able to select and/or deselect specific people. I have an inactive on my team that still gets my newsletters via permium tools even though he has asked not to be contacted. I can't do anything about it!

Not impressed. I won't renew unless it changes for the better.

I have only sent out one letter (not that I am great at this anyway!) but it is just "ok" for me. I like how it automatically spits out the numbers however, I would only count someone's show average if they did at least 2 parties, but I know this is how the reports are made so that one catagory is my own hang up.

I don't like that they blend in the director along with everyone else. I think that they should have a separate catagory that is designated..."your director's stats". I don't include my stats anymore.

Here is a situation that I was not aware of.
I was recruited by "J". "J" was not a director but "F" was our director.
"J" resigned.
Eventually "F" resigned. So now "W" is my director.

When "W" did her newsletters in the past, I was considered in her first line so I was included in the stats. The Premium only will recognize personal recruits and no one else that has been passed onto you. So someone like myself (which there are literally thousands of people in this situation) are not recognized as a first line (or generation) by this system because my original recruiter is no longer in the company. People in this situation are now considered part of the overall downline.

It makes no difference to me, but I am ever mindful of this in my own organization. Others that you are trying to grow into a team need this recognition and do not get it under the "premium" tools.

Now that I have learned how to do a PDF file, I may just go back to doing my own. My biggest pain was printing it and getting it out to everyone.

Wow, lots of limitations. Have you guys sent these requests in to tech support? I think this is a great idea, but it sounds like several improvements need to be made.

Yea, when it was announced it looked fabulous!! Of course there are bugs, but hopefully they are working them out. Deb is right though you should let Tech support know about your dissatisfaction.

Related to Review of the New Premium Tools?

1. What makes the new premium tools different from the regular Pampered Chef tools?

The new premium tools have been redesigned to have enhanced features and improved functionality. They are made with high-quality materials and have upgraded designs for a more luxurious cooking experience.

2. Can you give some examples of the new premium tools?

Some examples of the new premium tools include the premium silicone spatula, premium garlic press, premium stainless steel measuring cups and spoons, and the premium non-stick cookware set.

3. Are the new premium tools worth the extra cost?

Yes, the new premium tools are definitely worth the extra cost. They are built to last and have superior performance compared to the regular Pampered Chef tools. Plus, they come with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can try them out risk-free.

4. Do the new premium tools come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products, including the new premium tools, come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the product at no cost to you.

5. Can I still purchase the regular Pampered Chef tools?

Yes, we still offer the regular Pampered Chef tools in addition to the new premium tools. However, we highly recommend upgrading to the premium tools for a better cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefkathy