• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Is Included in the Premium Tools on Pws?

In summary, the conversation discusses whether the Recognition e-Newsletter is worth paying for, whether the new customer e-newsletter is part of the "premium tools", and whether the recognition e-newsletter is difficult to read.
jwpamp
I can't find what is and is not included...I know that the e-cards are, but the Recognition e-Newsletter? What else?

I am considering not paying for the upgrade since I think I can simply send a regular e-card and type the "Top 10" -- my team is only 30 people for goodness sakes --

Saving $60/year would be worth it!

I believe that's it. I dropped it after a couple months. I still get reminders of things my team is doing or not doing anyway and I just send them an email or postcard or call.

My upline uses them and frankly as the recipient I find them annoying. Stuff isn't always where it is supposed to be on the screen, I have to click on the email to "show remote content" and I can't really look at it on my phone very easily.

Yeah, I dropped mine too after a couple months. For the price I was paying, it wasn't worth it for me.

The thing I MOST disliked was that there was a character limit on the emails I sent. I had to make them very short - which was hard sometimes when I was trying to send congratulations to the team - frustrated me every time.

I love them. I use them all the time and my team tells me all the time that they look forward to getting them.

I guess I had a temporary subscription when I made Director because I could do the cute little background e-mails from Consultant's Corner for a brief time, but I found the character limit irritating too.I didn't know anything about a recognition e-newsletter. Can someone give me a sample so I can decide if it's something I want to pay for?

I love it and use it every week for my team report & for the ecards.

I use the cards more than the newsletter...the card selection has been added to and better in my opinion. They have a count now as to how many characters you have and what your count is as you are typing. I tend to get too wordy so it is great for me.

The cards are great and my team LOVES getting them. They tell me they print them out and post them where they can see them. I can be really lazy with small recognition sometimes and this is quick and easy... :)

Sheila said:
I guess I had a temporary subscription when I made Director because I could do the cute little background e-mails from Consultant's Corner for a brief time, but I found the character limit irritating too.

I didn't know anything about a recognition e-newsletter. Can someone give me a sample so I can decide if it's something I want to pay for?

The recognition e-newsletter is what Beth was talking about not lining up right. It was so difficult to read - my Sr. Director & my Director both sent them out, and after several attempts at deciphering them, I just stopped trying to read them. Now, thinking about it, I haven't gotten one from either of them for the past few months, so maybe they aren't using it anymore either.

The new customer e-newsletter isn't part of the "premium tools", is it? That is just included with the regular Website subscription, right?

Thx!

Janice, yes. Anyone with a PWS has the customer newsletter. I was asking to see a copy of the cluster newsletter. ;)

Oh, no -- I got that -- just wanted to make sure before I cancelled the premium tools -- which I did (for now at least).

Thx everyone!!

Related to What Is Included in the Premium Tools on Pws?

1. What are the premium tools included in Pws?

The premium tools included in Pws are the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Deluxe Air Fryer, Deluxe Air Fryer Lid, Deluxe Air Fryer Rack, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Steamer Basket.

2. Are these premium tools essential for cooking?

No, these premium tools are not essential for cooking. They are designed to make cooking easier and more convenient, but you can still cook without them.

3. Can I purchase these premium tools separately?

Yes, these premium tools can be purchased separately. However, they are also included in the Deluxe Cooking Blender Set and the Deluxe Air Fryer Set for a discounted price.

4. How do I clean these premium tools?

The Deluxe Cooking Blender, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Air Fryer Lid can be cleaned with warm soapy water. The Deluxe Air Fryer Rack and Deluxe Air Fryer Steamer Basket are dishwasher safe.

5. Can I use these premium tools with other brands of kitchen appliances?

The Deluxe Cooking Blender and Deluxe Air Fryer are designed specifically for Pampered Chef products and may not fit with other brands. The Deluxe Air Fryer Lid, Rack, and Steamer Basket may be compatible with some other brands of air fryers, but it is not guaranteed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cincychef