• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Logo Items and Earned Items for Sale

In summary, logo items are products featuring the Pampered Chef logo, while earned items are products that consultants can earn through sales and promotions. Customers can purchase both types of items from a consultant, with availability varying. Consultants can earn items through sales incentives and promotions, and some logo items can be customized with personal information. The return policy for logo items and earned items is the same as for other Pampered Chef products, with a 30-day window for returns or exchanges.
DeeDee616
Earned grey cross body brand new in plastic- orange pampered chef logo $25

Earned table runner from last year- brand new in plastic $17.00

Earned braclet plain $20(brand new in plastic)

Earned deep covered baker charm $5 brand new

Used a few times Merrill shirt-red with silver logo across chest size large ladies fit $10

Email me at [email protected] with questions as I don't always check this site!

Thanks

Cross body has SOLD!!

Table runner has sold!

1. What are logo items and earned items?

Logo items are products that feature the Pampered Chef logo, such as aprons, kitchen towels, and cutting boards. Earned items are products that consultants can earn through sales and promotions.

2. Can I purchase logo items and earned items as a customer?

Yes, customers can purchase logo items and earned items through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, availability may vary depending on the consultant's inventory.

3. How do I earn items as a consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn items through sales incentives, promotions, and reaching certain sales milestones. Your consultant dashboard will have more information on current earning opportunities.

4. Can I customize logo items with my personal information?

Yes, some logo items can be customized with your name or business information. This is a great way to promote your business and make your items more unique.

5. What is the return policy for logo items and earned items?

Logo items and earned items are subject to the same return policy as other Pampered Chef products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • suzipooh
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • kcmckay