• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director System Wackiness: Need Email From March?

In summary, the system will be wacky at the beginning of March and there will be a transition period. You will be able to access the latest enhancements from March 6-8. On March 9, the system will be updated to reflect the Career Plan modifications.
I know we received and email that the system would be wacky at the beginning of March... anyone still have the email that they can share with me. Deleted mine

Dear Director,

As you know, the upcoming Career Plan modifications take effect on March 1. As a result, a few screens and reports in Consultant Connection will be updated.

There will be a transition period in early March as we switch over to the updated version of Consultant Connection. Please take a few minutes to review the details of how the transition will be completed. Look for the Consultant Connection Latest Enhancements on Consultant’s Corner.

This link was also provided in the Feb. 22 edition of PC NewsWire and will be repeated in the March 1 issue, so that all Consultants will be aware of the updates to Consultant Connection.

If you have additional questions, you can contact Consultant Career Solutions at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433) and select Option 3, or email us at [email protected].

The email had a link to log into CC and if you click on "latest enhancements" under Consultant Connection it gives you the details and dates.

We’re pleased to announce the following enhancements to Consultant Connection.
Updated as of 2/22/2011

CAREER PLAN MODIFICATIONS – Consultant Connection will be updated on March 9 to reflect the Career Plan modifications that take effect at that time.

Here's how and when the updates will be displayed in Consultant Connection:

1.When looking at results for February 2011 or earlier, you'll see the screen and report views that were in place at that time.
2.From March 1 - 5, you’ll see limited information for March sales and recruits that are submitted during that time period. This will allow us to finalize February month-end data under the current career plan requirements. Beginning March 9, all information for March month-to-date will be displayed.

From March 1 - 5, you'll see March personal sales and recruiting information in the following:

•Take Action items
•Order History tab
•Incentives Calculator, Excellence Awards Tracker, and New Consultant Rewards Tracker
•Selected Consultant Connection Reports:
◦Sales Promotion Summary
◦Recruiting Promotions Summary
◦$1,000+ Shows
◦Excellence Awards Report
◦Incentive Points Summary
•For screens and reports that show Year-to-Date results, the Y-T-D total will be for January and February until March 9, when data will be updated to include March results as well.
3.From March 6 – 8, Consultant Connection will be unavailable, as the system is switched over to reflect the Career Plan modifications.
•Please note: Consultants can go to Consultant's Corner from March 6 - 8 to access these trackers: Incentive Calculator, Excellence Awards Tracker, and New Consultant Rewards Tracker.
4.On March 9 (after 2:00 pm CT), you will see complete March data in all Consultant Connection screens and reports.
A few screens and reports will be revised to reflect the Career Plan modifications. For example, "Personal Cluster" has been changed to "Personal Team." And in the Director Summary, the new requirement of 4 active directs and a total of 6 actives, replaces the requirement of 4 active lines and 2 Senior Consultant lines.

For more details on Consultant Connection, go to the Help file in Consultant Connection, which will be updated on March 9.

For more information about Consultant Connection Reports, review the Report Descriptions, which will be updated on March 9.

As more enhancements are made to Consultant Connection, you will be able to read about them here!

I'm I the only one who feels lost without the ability to just click & see a summary? LOL I've actually resorted to pulling up each person one-by-one to see where they are on sales. Does that make me a stat-a-holic? :D

Sheila said:
I'm I the only one who feels lost without the ability to just click & see a summary? LOL I've actually resorted to pulling up each person one-by-one to see where they are on sales. Does that make me a stat-a-holic? :D

Oh will it work like that? And no... you are so not the only one who feels lost..:D

YES! It works! You just have to pull up each person one at a time and then click on the Order History Tab. It's not 100% accurate, but it's closer than NOTHING! I had a daily online activity e-mail of 2 orders that still are not showing up on my page, but the individual order that I put in on the 1st is showing up.

you can go to reports and pull up the sales report for march and it shows sales too

I love you two...I just paid bills this morning so the zeros are making me very afraid :D

Report junkie. I didn't know it only updated 1x per day until someone posted. Countless hours wasted checking---:)

pcjenni said:
you can go to reports and pull up the sales report for march and it shows sales too

Pooh, not working for me. :cry: Too time consuming to click on everyone, guess I'll just have to be patient.

My reports did not come up either. I did click through and only found a couple shows submitted so far.

Patience, ladies. It'll be up on the 9th. That's not even a week and there's nothing that knowing what is up there now will do for us.

I'm not patient either but I do find it amazing that we all (me included) are so addicted to knowing NOW that when we can't know we go crazy. :eek: :bugeye:

I had already tried the reports & couldn't get anything either. It was all showing zero, including my sales which I know was false.

Yup, it's definitely time consuming if you have more than a handfull of consultants on your team. I'm up to 53 now & it took several minutes to get through them all! Probably won't be doing THAT many more times. LOL

It's UP!!!! At least for now.:D:D

Related to System Wackiness: Need Email From March?

1. What is "System Wackiness" and why do I need an email from March?

"System Wackiness" refers to any technical issues or glitches that may have occurred within the Pampered Chef system. If you are experiencing any problems or inconsistencies with your account, having an email from March can help us identify and resolve the issue.

2. How do I obtain an email from March?

You can request an email from March by contacting our customer service team at [insert email/phone number]. Please provide as much detail as possible about the issue you are experiencing so that we can assist you effectively.

3. How long does it typically take to receive an email from March?

The timeframe for receiving an email from March may vary depending on the specific issue and the volume of requests we are currently handling. Our customer service team will do their best to respond to your request as quickly as possible.

4. Can I access my email from March through my Pampered Chef account?

No, unfortunately we do not have a feature that allows customers to access emails from previous months through their account. If you need an email from March, you will need to contact our customer service team.

5. Will having an email from March guarantee that my issue will be resolved?

Having an email from March can help our team identify and troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing, but it does not guarantee a resolution. Our team will work diligently to address your concerns and find a solution, but some issues may require further investigation and may take longer to resolve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • baychef