• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Erica's Monthly Team Recognition Template

In summary, Erica's Monthly Team Recognition Template is a free and customizable tool available on the Pampered Chef website and consultant portal. It is designed to help team leaders recognize and reward their team members on a monthly basis, with sections for tracking individual performance, team goals, and special recognitions. The template can be modified to fit the needs of different teams, and it is recommended to be used on a monthly basis for consistent motivation.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
HELP!!
I accidentally deleted the template Erica sent out last night and now I can't recover it.....can someone please email it to me at [email protected]?

Couldn't you just ask Erica to resend it? I don't get it so I can't help...

Thanks you guys - I was able to dig it up finally. Ugh - what a nuisance!! I can't believe I was so clumsy with the delete key!

Can't you share??? I think I am missing something if I don't see it!!:D

It's a by-subscription-only newsletter so I can't share it but if you want to get samples of it, just email Erika at [email protected] and she'll send you sample templates of the various emails she offers. I subscribe to her Monday Motivations and her Monthly Team Recognition Newsletters... but she has a bunch of others as well - for your clusters or for your customers. If you decide to subscribe, please tell her I sent you, as she rewards referrals and is offering double referral rewards in July!

1. What is Erica's Monthly Team Recognition Template?

Erica's Monthly Team Recognition Template is a customizable tool designed to help team leaders in Pampered Chef recognize and reward their team members for their hard work and achievements on a monthly basis. It includes sections for tracking individual performance, team goals, and special recognitions.

2. How can I access Erica's Monthly Team Recognition Template?

Erica's Monthly Team Recognition Template can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, under the "Team Recognition" section. It is also available for download through the Pampered Chef consultant portal.

3. Is Erica's Monthly Team Recognition Template free to use?

Yes, Erica's Monthly Team Recognition Template is completely free to use for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is a part of our consultant resources and is regularly updated to ensure its effectiveness.

4. Can I customize Erica's Monthly Team Recognition Template to fit my team's needs?

Absolutely! Erica's Monthly Team Recognition Template is designed to be customizable to fit the needs of different teams. You can add or remove sections, change the criteria for recognition, and make other adjustments as needed.

5. How often should I use Erica's Monthly Team Recognition Template?

We recommend using Erica's Monthly Team Recognition Template on a monthly basis, as the name suggests. This allows for consistent recognition and motivation for your team members. However, you can also use it more frequently if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Susan M
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • cincychef