• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes from S/S 10 Catalog: Share & Save!

In summary, the S/S 10 Catalog features easy to follow recipes such as Greek Chicken Pitas, Lemon-Dill Shrimp Skewers, and Strawberry Spinach Salad. These recipes allow for substitutions and most ingredients can be found at the grocery store. The "Share & Save" feature also allows for easy sharing with friends and family.
jwpamp
Does anyone have the recipes from the S/S 10 Catalog already typed up? I wanted to post them on my website because everyone is taking my catalogs home from the shows for them...Now before I stir up a whole OT thread....I do give catalogs out sparingly, I have 8-12 shows a month (cooking and catalog) and am losing 100+ each month. Rarely get calls for orders, and my customer care and follow up calls are showing me that they are throwing them away. I can't afford it anymore.TIA!

Thank you so much! You are a life (and a catalog) saver!

Related to Recipes from S/S 10 Catalog: Share & Save!

1. What are some popular recipes featured in the S/S 10 Catalog?

The S/S 10 Catalog features a variety of delicious recipes, including the popular Greek Chicken Pitas, Lemon-Dill Shrimp Skewers, and Strawberry Spinach Salad.

2. Are the recipes in the S/S 10 Catalog easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in the S/S 10 Catalog are designed to be easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.

3. Can I make substitutions in the recipes from the S/S 10 Catalog?

Yes, you can make substitutions for ingredients in the recipes as needed. Our recipes are meant to be customizable to fit your preferences.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes in the S/S 10 Catalog easy to find?

Most of the ingredients for our recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We also offer alternative ingredient suggestions if needed.

5. Can I share these recipes with friends and family?

Absolutely! Our "Share & Save" feature in the S/S 10 Catalog allows you to easily share your favorite recipes with others and save them for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies