• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for Jan/Feb Featuring Cookware?

In summary, Doreen Zaino, director of [email protected], is providing recipes for January hosts that feature cookware from her line of products. She recommends the Molten Choc Skillet Brownie, Frittata, and the garlic bites in the small saute pan. Other options include the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie, and Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cake. The garlic bread is a wonderful demo, and the cinnamon bread is similar. The fritatta recipe is great because it cooks so quickly. The recipe for the garlic bites in the small saute pan can be found here.
DebbieJ
I'm getting my January host packets together and want to give them some recipe choices that feature cookware.

The two I can think of are the Molten Choc Skillet Brownie and the Frittata. I might also do the garlic bites in the small saute pan.

Any other ideas? What are YOU doing to show off our cookware? I'd love to hear some other ideas, especially if it's not by making something in it!

More ideasThere is also the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie and Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cake! They are all yummy, yummy!

You can also do any of the stir-fry recipes. I love the Banana Foster Stir-Fry

The garlic bread is a wonderful demo! You can also do a cinnamon bread along the same lines!

The fritatta recipe is great because it cooks so quickly. You can do most of the prep at home, and just demo the last few ingredients with each tool.

Cajun Chili Cornbread SkilletI will be offering the choice of........ Cajun Chili Cornbread Skillet (page 62 of ATB cookbook), Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake (page 108 of ATB cookbook) and Pineapple Upside Down Cake (DD cookbook) for January hosts.

Can someone post the recipe for the garlic bites in the small saute pan? Those sound yummy!

Here is a partial post from another thread on recipes that I found for Italian Monkey Bread.... which is the garlic bites you are talking about........

melt 1 table spoon of butter in the Small saute pan
1 or 2 cloves of garlic with the galic press
1 tea spoon of Italian seasoning
1/4 cup of muzz cheese
1 table spoon of parm cheese
then 1 can of Pillsbury Biscuts , cut apart and cover to the edges of pan bake 350* till golden brown the FLIP OVER ON TO SIMPLE ADDITIONS MED SQURE ,so easy looks great they see the clean up in the pan
You can do the same but with brown sugar ,nuts , cin sugar that the Monkey Bread
I have sold 6 small saute pans one night it was GREAT.....
Doreen Zaino Future Director [email protected]

Thanks, Doreen - that sounds fantastic!

Hi there! It's great to hear that you're incorporating our cookware into your host packets for January. The Molten Choc Skillet Brownie and Frittata are both delicious options, and I love the idea of using the small saute pan for garlic bites. A couple other ideas that come to mind are using the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Griddle for making pancakes or French toast, or using the Rockcrok Dutch Oven for a hearty stew or chili. You could also showcase the versatility of our cookware by making a one-pot meal, like a stir-fry or pasta dish, in the Stainless Steel Everyday Pan. And don't forget about our amazing bakeware! The Rectangular Baker is perfect for casseroles or lasagna, and the Stoneware Fluted Pan is great for making savory or sweet quiches. I'd also recommend highlighting the unique features of each piece of cookware, such as the nonstick surface of the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Griddle or the ability to go from stovetop to oven with the Rockcrok Dutch Oven. I'm excited to hear what other ideas our fellow consultants have for showcasing our cookware. Let's continue to inspire and educate our hosts and customers on all the ways our cookware can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Happy cooking!

1. What recipes are included in the Jan/Feb Cookware feature?

The Jan/Feb Cookware feature includes a variety of recipes, such as chicken alfredo pasta bake, beef stir fry, vegetable quiche, and lemon garlic salmon. These recipes are designed to showcase the versatility and functionality of our cookware.

2. Can these recipes be made with any type of cookware?

While our cookware is specifically designed for optimal performance, these recipes can also be made with other types of cookware. However, we cannot guarantee the same results and recommend using our cookware for the best cooking experience.

3. Are these recipes suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, these recipes are suitable for all skill levels. They are designed to be easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned cook, you'll be able to successfully make these dishes with our cookware.

4. Can these recipes be adjusted for dietary restrictions?

Yes, these recipes can be adjusted for dietary restrictions. We offer alternative ingredient options and substitutions in the recipe instructions. Additionally, our cookware is suitable for various dietary needs, such as gluten-free and dairy-free cooking.

5. Do these recipes require any special cooking techniques?

No, these recipes do not require any special cooking techniques. They are designed to be straightforward and can be made using basic cooking methods, such as sautéing, baking, and stir-frying. Our cookware is also designed to make cooking easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmaren
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • Chef Duck
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • KellyTheChef