1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recipes for Jan/Feb featuring cookware?

1. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I'm getting my January host packets together and want to give them some recipe choices that feature cookware.

The two I can think of are the Molten Choc Skillet Brownie and the Frittata. I might also do the garlic bites in the small saute pan.

Any other ideas? What are YOU doing to show off our cookware? I'd love to hear some other ideas, especially if it's not by making something in it!

Dec 21, 2005
  2. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

More ideas

There is also the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie and Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cake! They are all yummy, yummy!

You can also do any of the stir-fry recipes. I love the Banana Foster Stir-Fry

The garlic bread is a wonderful demo! You can also do a cinnamon bread along the same lines!

Dec 21, 2005
  3. Happy Mom

Happy Mom Member

The fritatta recipe is great because it cooks so quickly. You can do most of the prep at home, and just demo the last few ingredients with each tool.

Dec 21, 2005
  4. footballchef

footballchef Novice Member Gold Member

Cajun Chili Cornbread Skillet

I will be offering the choice of........ Cajun Chili Cornbread Skillet (page 62 of ATB cookbook), Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake (page 108 of ATB cookbook) and Pineapple Upside Down Cake (DD cookbook) for January hosts.

Dec 30, 2005
  5. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Can someone post the recipe for the garlic bites in the small saute pan? Those sound yummy!

Dec 30, 2005
  6. footballchef

footballchef Novice Member Gold Member

Here is a partial post from another thread on recipes that I found for Italian Monkey Bread.... which is the garlic bites you are talking about........

melt 1 table spoon of butter in the Small saute pan
    1 or 2 cloves of garlic with the galic press
    1 tea spoon of Italian seasoning
    1/4 cup of muzz cheese
    1 table spoon of parm cheese
    then 1 can of Pillsbury Biscuts , cut apart and cover to the edges of pan bake 350* till golden brown the FLIP OVER ON TO SIMPLE ADDITIONS MED SQURE ,so easy looks great they see the clean up in the pan
    You can do the same but with brown sugar ,nuts , cin sugar that the Monkey Bread
    I have sold 6 small saute pans one night it was GREAT.....
    Doreen Zaino Future Director pdzaino4@aol.com

Dec 30, 2005
  7. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Thanks, Doreen - that sounds fantastic!

Dec 30, 2005
Have something to add?