• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for holiday open house

Jun 7, 2005
How many recipes do you have at an open house? Which ones would you recommend for a holiday open house? I have the starter kit,EAD,the Chillzanne line, and the Large Quick Stir. I was thinking something in the Quick Stir, Garden Ranch Pizza, and some kind of dessert.
Thanks, Michelle

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
You could make the crescent veggie tree. Its in the document below. Its basically like the cool veggie pizza but its in the shape of a Christmas tree. Its uses mostly products from the kit depending on which veggies you choose to put on.

Attachments

• holidayideas.pdf
    726.9 KB · Views: 716
Jun 7, 2005
wow!! these are some GREAT ideas!!! Thank you so much. Where did u find the cool veggie Christmas tree? is it in one of the seasons best?

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
That attachment is the first time I've seen those recipes. I've offered some of them to my December hosts. The veggie tree is the first recipe in that attachment.