• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe to Prepare Before Guests Arrive

In summary, some easy recipes to prepare before guests arrive include dips, such as spinach artichoke dip or buffalo chicken dip, as well as make-ahead casseroles like lasagna or baked ziti. It is recommended to prepare these recipes no more than 1-2 days in advance and they can also be frozen. Recipes that can be easily multiplied and served in a buffet-style are best for a large crowd. To successfully prepare recipes before guests arrive, read the recipe thoroughly, prep all ingredients beforehand, and set up a clean and organized work station.
TinasKitchen
If I do my price is right show I want to prepare something before the guests arrive or while they are arriving have it in the oven, etc.

What do you suggest? Touchdown Taco Dip I heard is awesome but not sure if my host likes mexican.

any other suggestions? maybe a dessert would be good?

I am a HUGE fan of the Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip. Super easy & everyone LOVES it!!

A dessert is ALWAYS good:D The chocolate pecan tart or caramel cakes would smell yummy as guests come in. Or maybe a pull apart bread.

What are some easy recipes to prepare before guests arrive?

Some easy recipes to prepare before guests arrive include dips, such as spinach artichoke dip or buffalo chicken dip, as well as make-ahead casseroles like lasagna or baked ziti. Appetizers like stuffed mushrooms or bruschetta are also great options.

How far in advance can I prepare recipes before guests arrive?

It is recommended to prepare recipes no more than 1-2 days in advance. This will ensure that the food stays fresh and doesn't lose its flavor or texture.

Can I freeze recipes to prepare before guests arrive?

Yes, many recipes can be frozen before guests arrive. Casseroles, soups, and dips can all be prepared ahead of time and frozen until ready to reheat and serve. Just be sure to follow proper freezing and thawing instructions.

What types of recipes are best for a large crowd?

Recipes that can be easily multiplied and served in a buffet-style are best for a large crowd. Some examples include baked pasta dishes, slow cooker meals, and sheet pan meals. These types of recipes also require less prep work and clean-up.

What are some tips for successfully preparing recipes before guests arrive?

Some tips for successfully preparing recipes before guests arrive include reading the recipe thoroughly before starting, prepping all ingredients beforehand, and setting up a clean and organized work station. It is also helpful to have all necessary equipment and tools ready to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • swtnsssychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • sklay723