• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Flexible Recipe for Your BIG Show: Feed At Least a Dozen!

In summary, a customizable pizza bar is a flexible and tasty recipe idea for a big show with 40+ guests. It can easily be scaled up to feed a large group and allows for guests to customize their own pizzas. The option to make a homemade dough and a dessert pizza adds an extra element of fun and variety.
sklay723
Gold Member
I need to come up with a flexible recipe to demo at a BIG show I'm doing Sunday. The host has invited 40+ people and tells me we should have at least two dozen attending. Not sure how far I believe that, but I want to be prepared just in case. I was thinking about doing a twist or a wreath, and making two of the same recipe...one to be taken out of the oven as guests arrive, and then one of the same so that I can walk those interested in joining me in the kitchen through the process. With that many people, the host has already said that she doesn't think EVERYONE will want to watch the demo, and those who aren't interested can sit in the living room and browse the catalog and "socialize."
Does anyone have a recipe idea that's fun and yummy that will feed at least a dozen people per batch? TIA! :)

The warm caramel nutty brownies could go a long way (maybe have them ready when guests arrive...the smell of baking is always a good thing)

Any of the trifles are made to feed big crowds, if not a trifle maybe demo the salad spinner and do a salad in the trifle bowl. (I always get a lot of oohs and ahhs with the trifle bowl).

HTH

One idea for a flexible recipe that would be great for a big show is a customizable pizza bar. This is a fun and interactive way for guests to create their own pizzas and it can easily be scaled up to feed a large group.Ingredients:- 2-3 store-bought pizza dough (depending on the number of guests)- 1 jar of pizza sauce- Assorted toppings such as pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, olives, etc.- Shredded mozzarella cheese- Optional: garlic powder, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakesInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.2. Roll out the pizza dough onto a greased baking sheet or pizza stone.3. Set up a toppings bar with all the ingredients for guests to choose from.4. Allow guests to customize their own pizzas by adding their desired toppings onto the dough. Encourage them to get creative and try different combinations.5. Once the pizzas are assembled, bake them in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.6. While the pizzas are baking, you can demonstrate how to make a homemade pizza dough from scratch, if desired. This will give guests the option to make their own dough at home.7. Once the pizzas are done, take them out of the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.8. For those who are not interested in watching the demo, they can still enjoy socializing and snacking on the pre-made pizzas while they wait for their turn to make their own.9. If there are any leftovers, they can be easily reheated in the oven or enjoyed cold the next day.10. Optional: You can also offer a dessert pizza option using the same dough and toppings, but with a sweet twist such as Nutella and fruit. This will add a fun and unexpected element to the pizza bar.This recipe is flexible because it can easily be adjusted to accommodate a larger or smaller group, and guests can customize their pizzas to their liking. It also allows for some guests to socialize and browse the catalog while others participate in the demo. Overall, it's a fun and delicious way to engage a big crowd at a show.

What is the "A Flexible Recipe" for a BIG Show?

The "A Flexible Recipe" is a customizable and versatile menu plan for hosting a BIG Show with at least a dozen guests. It includes a variety of dishes that can be easily adapted to suit different dietary restrictions and preferences, ensuring that everyone can enjoy the meal.

How many people does the "A Flexible Recipe" serve?

The goal of the "A Flexible Recipe" is to feed at least a dozen people, but it can easily be adjusted to serve more or less depending on your needs. The recipes are designed to be easily scalable, so you can increase or decrease the quantities as needed.

What types of dishes are included in the "A Flexible Recipe"?

The "A Flexible Recipe" includes a variety of appetizers, main courses, sides, and desserts. The dishes are inspired by international cuisines and feature fresh and seasonal ingredients. There are also options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free dishes to accommodate different dietary needs.

Can I make substitutions or modifications to the "A Flexible Recipe"?

Absolutely! The "A Flexible Recipe" is meant to be adaptable to your preferences and needs. You can make substitutions for ingredients you don't have or don't like, and you can also modify the recipes to suit your taste. The main goal is to have fun and enjoy delicious food with your guests!

Do I need any special equipment or tools to make the "A Flexible Recipe"?

No, the "A Flexible Recipe" is designed to be easy and accessible for anyone to make. You don't need any special equipment or tools, and the ingredients are all readily available at your local grocery store. However, having some basic kitchen tools like a blender or food processor may make preparation easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly Flanagan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • kcjodih