• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick Easy Dessert Recipe...

In summary, you can use the large stoneware bar pan or mini muffin pan for the skillet cakes. However, you will not be able to use the DCB because you are using that for your main demo. You can use the trifle bowl or the fluted stone. The recipe is easy to follow. You can make the crust and the filling ahead of time and just bake it when you are ready to serve. The pie will serve 24 people.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
Using maybe the large stoneware bar pan, or mini muffin pan? Unfortunately I don't have a skillet I can use for the skillet cakes...

I can't use the DCB because I'm using that for my main demo. This is going to be a big show, and the hostess wants a dessert, too, so I thought we could prepare something before guests arrive!

Any ideas?

We've been demoing the loaded baked potatoe soup and taking the after dinner mint triangles (lg metal sheet pan) it can be made ahead of time.

The mini carrot cups are wonderful

I've been taking mini carrot cakes except using pumpkin. Put cream cheese frosting in decorator and sprinkle with caramel sprinkles. It's a hit!

Do you have the fluted stone?

Do you have the trifle bowl?

I have been doing the Pumpkin Pie ala Easy in the large bar pan for October and November shows. I usually make it before the show but it is super easy to throw together. Everyone loves it and I have sold more bar pans than usual!

meganmcg said:
I have been doing the Pumpkin Pie ala Easy in the large bar pan for October and November shows. I usually make it before the show but it is super easy to throw together. Everyone loves it and I have sold more bar pans than usual!

Recipe please :D

What's great about it too is that it serves so many! (which is also why my husband loves me to make it for a show....he is assured leftovers!)

When you make the crust and start patting it into the bar pan it will seem like it isn't enough. Rest assured that it will kind of puff up as it bakes and be plenty.

Pumpkin Pie a la Easy

1-1/4 c. all purpose flour

3/4 c. quick or old-fashioned oats

1/2 c. packed brown sugar

1/2 c. pecans, chopped

2/3 c. butter or margarine, melted

4 eggs

2 cans (15 oz. each) solid pack pumpkin

2 cans (14 oz. each) sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)

2 t. ground cinnamon

1 t. ground ginger

1/2 t. ground nutmeg

OR use 3 ½ t. of Pampered Chef Pantry Cinnamon Plus—YUM!

1 t. salt

Thawed frozen whipped topping (optional)

Pecan halves (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In CLASSIC BATTER BOWL, combine flour, oats and brown sugar. Chop pecans using FOOD CHOPPER. Add to Batter Bowl.

Melt butter in MICRO-COOKER on HIGH 1 minute or until melted. Add to dry ingredients; mix well. Press mixture onto bottom of STONEWARE BAR PAN. Bake 15 minutes.

Meanwhile, lightly beat eggs in Batter Bowl using STAINLESS STEEL WHISK. Add pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, spices and salt; whisk until smooth. Pour over crust.

Bake 30-35 minutes or until filling is set and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool at room temperature. Cut into squares; serve using MINI SERVING SPATULA.

Garnish each serving with whipped topping using EASY ACCENT DECORATOR, pecan halves and additional ground cinnamon (or Cinnamon Plus), if desired. Refrigerate any leftover pie squares.

Yield: 24 servings

1. What is the best quick and easy dessert recipe for busy weeknights?

One of our most popular quick and easy dessert recipes for busy weeknights is our No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake. It only takes 15 minutes to prepare and doesn't require any baking. Simply crush some Oreos, mix them with cream cheese and whipped cream, and chill in the fridge for a delicious and effortless treat.

2. Can you recommend a quick and easy dessert recipe that doesn't require any special ingredients?

Our 3-Ingredient Flourless Nutella Mug Cake is the perfect solution for a quick and easy dessert that only needs pantry staples. Simply mix Nutella, flour, and an egg in a mug, microwave for 1 minute, and enjoy a warm and decadent dessert in no time.

3. I need a quick and easy dessert recipe for a potluck. Any suggestions?

We suggest our Fruit Pizza recipe for a potluck dessert. It only takes 20 minutes to prepare and can be made ahead of time. Simply spread cream cheese and whipped cream on a sugar cookie crust, top with your favorite fruits, and chill until ready to serve.

4. I have a gluten-free guest coming over. What quick and easy dessert recipe can I make for them?

Our Flourless Chocolate Cake is a delicious and simple gluten-free dessert option. It only requires 5 ingredients and can be made in under 30 minutes. Serve it with fresh berries and whipped cream for a decadent treat.

5. Is there a quick and easy dessert recipe that kids can help make?

Our Chocolate Covered Banana Bites are a fun and easy dessert recipe for kids to help with. Simply slice bananas, dip them in melted chocolate, and add your favorite toppings like sprinkles or chopped nuts. It's a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen and enjoy a sweet treat together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies