• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Tonight: Cran-Raspberry Fizz Recipe

In summary, the Party Tonight: Cran-Raspberry Fizz Recipe makes 8 servings. You can use fresh cranberries instead of frozen, just make sure to crush or blend them before adding to the recipe. You can also substitute club soda with any clear soda and make the recipe ahead of time by storing the cranberry sauce in the fridge for up to a week and adding the club soda and fresh raspberries when ready to serve. This recipe is also gluten-free.
PamperedChefMelissa
Gold Member
Hi All! I have my first real party outside of my group of friends and family. :) The hostess has decided on 3 recipes, 2 of which I am doing before guests arrive and the Cran-Raspberry Fizz is what I am demoing. My question is do I still use the 3 cups of water if I'm also using the 2 cups Raspberry Vodka or do I only add 1 cup of water instead?

I would still use 3 cups of water. Then add 2 cups of vodka. Otherwise you will still have a high amount of the cranberry concentrate undiluted.

Yep - three cups of water AND 2 cups of booze. I also add 1/2c of sugar (in the beginning so it dissolves) - so I can show the EA Measuring Cup.

I did it with the 3 cups and 3 cups vodka because we used the 2 cups and they wanted more so the hostess sent a guest to the liquor store for more raspberry vodka. They loved it and said they could drink it all night. Thanks for the help!

Yep - everyone is LOVING this drink at my shows!!!

3 recipes?!?!?!?!?! oh my!!!!

Good luck!

1. How many servings does the Party Tonight: Cran-Raspberry Fizz Recipe make?

The recipe makes 8 servings.

2. Can I use fresh cranberries instead of frozen?

Yes, you can use fresh cranberries. Just make sure to crush or blend them before adding to the recipe to ensure they mix well.

3. Can I substitute the club soda with another type of soda?

Yes, you can use any type of clear soda, such as lemon-lime or ginger ale, as a substitute for club soda.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cranberry sauce and store it in the fridge for up to a week. When ready to serve, just mix in the club soda and garnish with fresh raspberries.

5. Is this recipe gluten-free?

Yes, all ingredients in the Party Tonight: Cran-Raspberry Fizz Recipe are gluten-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • pamperedval
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PampMomof3