• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Suggestion for Early Morning Meeting?

In summary, The speaker is discussing a cluster meeting that is happening this Saturday from 9:30 - 11:30. They have been asked to bring a recipe, which they would like to be a new one. They are not a morning person and are disappointed that the meetings have been switched from Monday evenings to Saturdays. They are looking for a quick and easy recipe that can be mostly made the night before and still be appropriate for a morning snack. Suggestions include Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, Tres Leches Trifle, monkey bread, and cinnamon rolls. It is mentioned that the meetings are now on Saturday mornings and recipes do not have to be breakfast-related.
kcjodih
Gold Member
We're having our first cluster meeting since the new products...late I know. It's this Saturday from 9:30 - 11:30 and they've asked me to be one of the two to bring a recipe. It doesn't have to be a new one although I'd like it to be. I'm also sooo not a morning person! It's a huge deal for me to even go but since I'm not sure if I'll make many others due to my day job I'm going to go while I can. I'm very disappointed that they've been switched from Monday evenings to Saturdays :(

So getting up at 8, leaving at 9 means something quick or mostly made the night before and still be appropriate for a morning snack. Anyone?

Bumping for the daytime cheffers. :) I see alot have viewed this so they all be stuck just like me ;)

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares! You can mostly make them the night before, and refrigerate them....then add veggies and cheese and heat in the morning while you're getting ready.

I :love:LOVE:love: this recipe! And it reheats so nicely - makes it great for something like this.

OK, if your folks are a coffee and donuts kind of crowd, how about the Tres Leches Trifle with some extra strawberries and a couple of sliced bananas thrown in. (Fruit, dairy, carbs...)

If I haven't said it often enough, it is great. (Trying to cut back on my use of the word 'awesome'.)​

What about monkey bread or one of our versions of cinnamon rolls? Would go great with coffee.

Our meetings are during this time on Saturday mornings (I actually prefer this over Monday nights like they used to be!), when we bring recipes, we bring what ever. Don't worry about it being a breakfast recipe. Just try a recipe you have been wanting to for a while. There are several that you can prep the night before and make the morning of. Or there are other you can fully make the night before and just serve the morning of (tortas, pineappla salsa, etc).

1. What type of recipes do you suggest for an early morning meeting?

For an early morning meeting, we recommend light and energizing breakfast options such as fruit and yogurt parfaits, overnight oats, or breakfast sandwiches with whole wheat bread and lean protein like turkey or chicken sausage.

2. Can you provide options for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Some suggestions include quinoa breakfast bowls, tofu scrambles, and gluten-free breakfast muffins.

3. How can I make sure the recipes are easy to prepare for a large group?

Our recipes are designed to be simple and easy to prepare for large groups. We recommend using our kitchen tools such as our mix and chop or food chopper to make meal prep quicker and easier.

4. Are there any make-ahead options for those with busy schedules?

Definitely! We have a variety of make-ahead breakfast recipes that can be prepared the night before and stored in the fridge, such as breakfast burritos or egg muffin cups. This way, you can have a delicious and nutritious breakfast ready to go in the morning.

5. Can I customize the recipes to fit my personal preferences?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and can be customized to fit your personal preferences. You can swap out ingredients, add extra toppings, or adjust the portion sizes to suit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joybelz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • nikked
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nikked
  • kcjodih