• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Meetings in Ne Ohio ... Anything but Monday

In summary, Pampered Chef has a Meeting Finder tool on their website where you can search for meetings in Northeast Ohio on any day except for Mondays. There are local meetings happening in Northeast Ohio, which can also be found using the Meeting Finder tool. Only active Pampered Chef consultants can attend these meetings, but non-consultants can reach out to a consultant in the area and attend as a guest. Virtual meetings are also available in Northeast Ohio, and joining the Pampered Chef community on social media is a way to connect with other consultants in the region. Attending local meetings and events is another way to network and build relationships with other consultants in Northeast Ohio.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Due to my work schedule, I am unable to attend my cluster's monthly Monday meeting. And frankly, I'd prefer not to go that far anyway. They're 18 miles south of my house, but double that distance if I were to come from work.

I am working most Mondays anyway.

I'm sure there has to be one closer to me ... say in Akron or even (dare to dream) Portage County, where I work and do most of my activity. My recruiter lives in Portage too and might be up for meeting-crashing.

I'm in Lorain Co....and we do meetings on Tues...

Hey Di!
I don't know of any meetings here in Portage County. My group and I do meetings every once in a while and focus on topics that pertain to us but our actual cluster meetings are about 55 miles from our houses. We go to Strongsville and they rotate between Monday and Tuesday nights. Next time the "home town girls" and I get together you are more than welcome!

I didn't know anybody ever replied to this thread ....I am on vacation next week, so I'd be up for any meeting taking place in NE Ohio.Lisa, maybe you, me, my recruiter and your girls should get together and chat sometimes. PM me if you need my contact info.

When my director was looking for an HD for me she came across someone in Akron I believe, but don't quote me...this was months ago. I can ask her if she still has the info and I can pass it along.

1. How can I find meetings in Northeast Ohio that are not on Mondays?

Pampered Chef has a Meeting Finder tool on our website where you can search for meetings in a specific location. Simply enter "Northeast Ohio" as the location and select any day other than Monday in the "Meeting Day" filter.

2. Are there any local meetings happening in Northeast Ohio?

Yes, there are local Pampered Chef meetings happening in Northeast Ohio. You can use our Meeting Finder tool to search for meetings in this specific region.

3. Can I attend a meeting in Northeast Ohio even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, our meetings are only open to active Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you're interested in joining our team, you can reach out to a consultant in Northeast Ohio and attend one of their meetings as a guest.

4. Are there any virtual meetings available in Northeast Ohio?

Yes, many of our consultants in Northeast Ohio offer virtual meetings for their teams. You can use our Meeting Finder tool to search for virtual meetings in this region.

5. How can I connect with other Pampered Chef consultants in Northeast Ohio?

You can join our Pampered Chef community on social media to connect with other consultants in Northeast Ohio. Additionally, attending local meetings and events is a great way to network and build relationships with other consultants in this region.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kcjodih