1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Looking for meetings in NE Ohio ... ANYTHING but Monday

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Due to my work schedule, I am unable to attend my cluster's monthly Monday meeting. And frankly, I'd prefer not to go that far anyway. They're 18 miles south of my house, but double that distance if I were to come from work.

I am working most Mondays anyway.

I'm sure there has to be one closer to me ... say in Akron or even (dare to dream) Portage County, where I work and do most of my activity. My recruiter lives in Portage too and might be up for meeting-crashing.

Apr 13, 2009
  2. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

I'm in Lorain Co....and we do meetings on Tues...

May 11, 2009
  3. buckeyefan08

buckeyefan08 Advanced Member

Hey Di!
    I don't know of any meetings here in Portage County. My group and I do meetings every once in a while and focus on topics that pertain to us but our actual cluster meetings are about 55 miles from our houses. We go to Strongsville and they rotate between Monday and Tuesday nights. Next time the "home town girls" and I get together you are more than welcome!

May 11, 2009
  4. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I didn't know anybody ever replied to this thread ....

I am on vacation next week, so I'd be up for any meeting taking place in NE Ohio.

Lisa, maybe you, me, my recruiter and your girls should get together and chat sometimes. PM me if you need my contact info.

Jun 10, 2009
  5. chefHLM

chefHLM Member

When my director was looking for an HD for me she came across someone in Akron I believe, but don't quote me...this was months ago. I can ask her if she still has the info and I can pass it along.

Jun 11, 2009
Have something to add?