• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Microwave Recipes for DCB: Quick Solutions for Last-Minute Cooking

In summary, the person is looking for a microwave recipe and is having trouble coming up with something. They have a show for a family member coming up, but don't have any Southwest seasoning and don't know anyone who does. They are also going to have to cook a chicken in 30 minutes. They have a document with some recipes that they can show off.
missmindym
I need help coming up with a good microwave recipe to show the DCB! I have a show on Saturday for a family member, but I'm going to have lots of people I don't know there. I'm 180 miles from home and forgot my Southwest seasoning (I was going to do the 15 minute fajitas), and although I ordered an extra as soon as I realized it, shipping isn't as quick as it was last week due to the end of the month, so I doubt I'm going to get it tomorrow like I was praying for. In fact, I was in such a hurry leaving my house that I have no PC seasonings AT ALL!! And no one to borrow them from. So, that is probably way more background than you needed/wanted to know, but if anyone can give me some advice on something good to mak, I would appreciate it. I still plan on doing a cake in the rice cooker, but they wanted something other than desert as well.

TIA!!

You could do the Beef Enchilada Casserole, it is fast and easy!

Do you have the recipe? I did all kinds of searches for it and couldn't come up with anything. :confused:

It's in 29 mins to dinner.

Use Fajita Seasoning - you can find it in the grocery store - same aisle usually as the spices and spice mixes. I know thatMcCormick makes a Southwest or Fajita seasoning, and I'm sure there are other brands too.....you can also find it in little packets - try with the Mexican foods.

ChefBeckyD said:
Use Fajita Seasoning - you can find it in the grocery store - same aisle usually as the spices and spice mixes. I know thatMcCormick makes a Southwest or Fajita seasoning, and I'm sure there are other brands too.....you can also find it in little packets - try with the Mexican foods.

That's what I was gonna say! You can mention that you normally use our SW seasoning...and talk about some of our other seasonings at that point too.

How about the 30 minute chicken? Show off how you can cook an entire family meal in just 30 minutes - talk about all the other recipes you can do with the DCB as well - then go over all our other products!

Here are some of the things I have in my documents. The tri-fold is nice. I have borrowed them from very talented CS members! Thanks to the authors!
Deb:)

Attachments

• Deep Covered Baker Recipes plus, Tri-fold.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 435
  • Show outline for CDCB.doc
    29 KB · Views: 620

1. What is a DCB Micro?

A DCB Micro is a small stoneware dish from Pampered Chef's Deep Covered Baker (DCB) collection that is designed for use in the microwave. It is perfect for creating single-serving meals and reheating leftovers quickly and easily.

2. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the DCB Micro?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes specifically designed for the DCB Micro. These recipes can be found on our website or in our product catalog. They include everything from breakfast dishes to main courses and desserts.

3. How do I use the DCB Micro in the microwave?

To use the DCB Micro, simply place your food inside, cover it with the lid, and place it in the microwave. Follow the cooking instructions for your specific recipe or use the recommended cooking times provided by Pampered Chef. Always use oven mitts when removing the dish from the microwave, as it will be hot.

4. Can I use the DCB Micro in the oven?

No, the DCB Micro is not meant for use in the oven. It is designed specifically for the microwave and should not be used in any other cooking appliance.

5. How do I clean the DCB Micro?

The DCB Micro is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. Make sure to thoroughly dry the dish before storing it away. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the stoneware surface to prevent damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl