• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Dcb Desert Recipes in Microwave

In summary, to make the Iso Dcb Desert in the microwave, simply place the Iso Dcb on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 2-3 minutes until the chocolate is melted. You can use any type of chocolate, but high-quality chocolate is recommended. It only takes 2-3 minutes to make, making it a quick and easy dessert option. No special tools or equipment are needed, as the Iso Dcb is designed for use in the microwave. You can add other ingredients like nuts, dried fruit, or ice cream to customize it.
LCOLACHICO
I have scanned the files and looked here in the recipe section.. but have only found the bread pudding( that you bake in the oven) and the apple cobbler with cranberries..

I was hoping for other ideas..

I am looking for desert recipes that I can mk in the DCB and that are cooked in the microwave..

I have a show this weekend with about 18 people coming and the host wants a meal and a desert.. !! I am not complaining .. I really need this show as I just moved to TX and have NO leads except this one.. :(

No self pity, I keep telling myself!!!! LOL

thank you to everyone that can leave some input.. :)

Mom's Apple Crisp from the All The Best Cookbook can be done in the DCB in the microwave! It was originally done in the deep dish baker, but I did it last year several times in the DCB!

Thank you Becky !!! You have helped me many times !! thank you !!!

sorry i don't have any ideas for a dessert in the DCB. I just got one so I am still trying recipes myself. Good luck in Texas and I hope you have a good show!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Mom's Apple Crisp from the All The Best Cookbook can be done in the DCB in the microwave! It was originally done in the deep dish baker, but I did it last year several times in the DCB!

I was looking the other day for the micro directions for this and cannot find them! Anyone have it handy?

Please ;)

1. How do I make the Iso Dcb Desert in the microwave?

To make the Iso Dcb Desert in the microwave, simply place the Iso Dcb on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 2-3 minutes, or until the dessert is heated through and the chocolate is melted.

2. Can I use any type of chocolate for the Iso Dcb Desert in the microwave?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for the Iso Dcb Desert in the microwave. However, we recommend using high-quality chocolate for the best results.

3. How long does it take to make the Iso Dcb Desert in the microwave?

The Iso Dcb Desert can be made in just 2-3 minutes in the microwave. This makes it a quick and easy dessert option for any occasion.

4. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make the Iso Dcb Desert in the microwave?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment to make the Iso Dcb Desert in the microwave. The Iso Dcb itself is designed to be used in the microwave and does not require any additional tools.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the Iso Dcb Desert in the microwave?

Yes, you can add other ingredients to the Iso Dcb Desert in the microwave to customize it to your liking. Some popular additions include nuts, dried fruit, or a scoop of ice cream on top.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ajhunt2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • sbridgmon
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sbridgmon
  • brittmcgee11