• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Cluster Meeting

In summary, a "Cluster Meeting" is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants in a specific area or region where they can share ideas and learn from each other. It is recommended to bring a recipe to share at the meeting, which can be found on the Pampered Chef website. It is suggested to bring multiple recipes to allow for a variety of dishes. While bringing a non-Pampered Chef recipe is allowed, the focus of the meeting is on sharing Pampered Chef recipes and products.
Joybelz
I'm fairly new at Pampered Chef and still finding new recipes. My problem is that my director wants us to bring a prepared recipe to our cluster meeting tomorrow night. After it's made (at my home), it will be almost an hour and a half before we eat. I don't want a dessert and I would prefer something light since we're almost all on Weight Watchers. I get the feeling it needs to be a newer recipe that will be a good demo. Someone is already doing the cornbread muffins in the season's best. Thank you!

The Satay Chicken Pasta Salad is good, and not too unhealthy. ;) It's good warm or cold, so transporting it shouldn't be a problem.

THe Taffy Apple tarts are only 2 pts :)
The white chicken chili is a great choice...

The greek cheese torta is very easy and tasty. Would make a good demo.

You could pack it in a cooler and off you go.

Ditto on the Greek Cheese Torte - its my new favorite.

If a cooler is an option then the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad is good 3pts. Very yummy! It is good room temperature also.

What is a "Cluster Meeting"?

A "Cluster Meeting" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a gathering of consultants in a specific area or region. It is typically a time for consultants to come together, share ideas, and learn from each other.

Do I need to bring a recipe to the Cluster Meeting?

Yes, it is recommended that you bring a recipe to share at the Cluster Meeting. This allows you to showcase a recipe that you have had success with and also gives other consultants the opportunity to try new dishes.

Where can I find recipes for the Cluster Meeting?

You can find recipes for the Cluster Meeting on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Recipes" section. You can also find recipes in the "Cluster Meeting" section of the website.

How many recipes should I bring to the Cluster Meeting?

You should bring at least one recipe to the Cluster Meeting. However, it is recommended that you bring multiple recipes to share with other consultants. This allows for a variety of dishes to be shared and sampled.

Can I bring a recipe that is not from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a recipe that is not from Pampered Chef to the Cluster Meeting. However, please keep in mind that the focus of the meeting is on sharing Pampered Chef recipes and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBurke
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies