• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Recipe on Cover of New Simply Sweet Book??

In summary, the conversation discussed the featured strawberry recipe on the cover of the new Simply Sweet book, which is for a Strawberry Shortcake Trifle. This dessert is easy to make, can be customized with substitutions, and serves about 8-10 people. While fresh strawberries are recommended, frozen strawberries can also be used.
ChefRiGuy
Hey everyone, I need help. I want to make that strawberry dessert that is on the cover of the new Simply Sweet cookbook, but I don't have that book yet. I want to make it for my cluster meeting on Monday. Does ANYONE have this that they can email to me?? Please! :chef:

Had to double check because I thought I might be dreaming................
BUT... it's actually in the new Spring catalog on pg. 46. !!!

anyone tried this yet? my host wants it on saturday but I won't have time to try it and I don't like doing it if I haven't done it myself.

:yuck: OK I am stupid for not seeing it in the catalog lol...Thanks straitfan. I have looked at the catalog so many times too.

I made it for a bridal shower and it was wonderful and everyone talked about how easy it was and how wonderful it was.

Related to Strawberry Recipe on Cover of New Simply Sweet Book??

What is the strawberry recipe on the cover of the new Simply Sweet book?

The strawberry recipe on the cover of the new Simply Sweet book is for a Strawberry Shortcake Trifle. It features layers of angel food cake, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream, and is perfect for a summer dessert.

Is this strawberry recipe easy to make?

Yes, the strawberry shortcake trifle recipe is very easy to make! It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be assembled in just a few minutes. It's a great option for a quick and delicious dessert.

Can I make any substitutions in the strawberry recipe?

Absolutely! The beauty of this recipe is that it can be easily customized to your preferences. You can swap out the angel food cake for pound cake or use different types of berries instead of strawberries. Get creative and make it your own!

How many servings does the strawberry recipe make?

The Strawberry Shortcake Trifle recipe on the cover of the Simply Sweet book makes about 8-10 servings. This may vary depending on the size of your trifle dish and how generous your portions are.

Can I use frozen strawberries in the recipe?

While fresh strawberries are recommended for the best flavor and texture, you can also use frozen strawberries in the recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before using in the trifle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nene960
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies