• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Sweet & Saucy Meatballs Recipe!!!

In summary, here is the recipe for Sweet & Saucy Meatballs from the It's Good for You cookbook. These flavorful meatballs are made with ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, onion, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. They are then coated in a delicious sauce made from ketchup, honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and dijon mustard. Perfect as an appetizer or served over rice as a main dish. Happy cooking!
Chefkelly88
Hello Fellow Cheffers!!!
I just had a host call and really wants to make teh sweet & saucy meatballs recipe from the It's good for you cookbook. Can someone pretty please copy and paste that recipe for me?
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!:yuck:

Sweet & Saucy Meatballs
Meatballs:
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 package (1 1/2 pounds) 93% lean ground turkey
1 egg white
1/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
1 tsp dried thyme leaves
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 tsp saltSauce:
1 can (8 oz) jellied cranberry sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup orange marmalade
2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp Worcestershire saucePreheat oven to 400 degrees F. Chop onion using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine turkey, onion, egg white, bread crumbs, thyme, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and salt; mix gently but thoroughly. Using Small Scoop, shape meat mixture into balls; place in a single layer over bottom of Deep Dish Baker. Bake 15 minutes; drain. Meanwhile, in Small Batter Bowl, combine cranberry sauce, ketchup, marmalade, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Pour sauce over meatballs; mix gently to coat meatballs evenly. Return to oven; continue baking 15 minutes. Stir gently before serving.
Yield: 10 servings (about 40 meatballs)

Sweet & Saucy Meatballs RecipeIngredients:- 1 pound ground beef- 1/2 cup bread crumbs- 1/4 cup milk- 1 egg- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper- 1 teaspoon salt- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper- 2 tablespoons olive oil- 1 cup ketchup- 1/2 cup brown sugar- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder- 1/4 teaspoon onion powderInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). 2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, onion, green bell pepper, salt, and black pepper. Shape into 1-inch meatballs.3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook until browned on all sides. Transfer the meatballs to a 9x13 inch baking dish.4. In a separate bowl, mix together the ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder. Pour over the meatballs in the baking dish.5. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the sauce is thick and bubbly and the meatballs are cooked through. Serve hot as an appetizer or over rice as a main dish. Enjoy!

Hi there! I'm happy to help you out with the sweet & saucy meatballs recipe from the It's good for you cookbook. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauceInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, chopped onion, chopped green bell pepper, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix well.
3. Shape the mixture into 1-inch meatballs and place them on a greased baking sheet.
4. In a separate small bowl, mix together ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Pour the sauce over the meatballs, making sure they are evenly coated.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!I hope this helps

Hello there! I'm happy to help you with the sweet & saucy meatballs recipe from the It's Good for You cookbook. Here it is:Sweet & Saucy Meatballs Recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dijon mustardInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, onion, garlic powder, dried parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
3. Roll the mixture into 1-inch meatballs and place them on a greased baking sheet.
4. Bake the meatballs for 20-25 minutes, or until they are fully cooked.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together the ketchup, honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and dijon mustard.
6. Pour the sauce over the cooked meatballs and return them to the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes.
7. Serve the sweet & saucy meatballs as an appetizer or over rice as a main dish.
Enjoy! Let me know how they turn out for you. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the sweet and saucy meatballs?

To make the sweet and saucy meatballs, you will need ground meat, bread crumbs, eggs, and your choice of seasonings. Mix all the ingredients together and form into small meatballs. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.

2. What type of sauce should I use for the meatballs?

We recommend using a combination of ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce for a sweet and tangy flavor. You can also add in some hot sauce for a spicy kick or use barbecue sauce for a smokier flavor.

3. Can I use a slow cooker for this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use a slow cooker for this recipe. After baking the meatballs in the oven, transfer them to a slow cooker and pour the sauce over them. Cook on low for 2-3 hours or on high for 1-2 hours.

4. Can I use frozen meatballs instead of making them from scratch?

Yes, you can use frozen meatballs for this recipe. Simply thaw them in the fridge overnight and then bake in the oven as directed in the recipe. You can also add the frozen meatballs directly to the slow cooker with the sauce.

5. What is the best way to serve these meatballs?

These sweet and saucy meatballs are great as an appetizer for parties, served over rice or noodles for a main dish, or even as a sandwich filling. You can also garnish them with some chopped green onions or sesame seeds for added flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • nikked
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nikked
  • PCMomto4