• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Homemade Strawberry Ice Recipe - Perfect for Your New MFP!

In summary, to make the Strawberry Ice recipe, you will need 1 pound of fresh strawberries, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of water, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. You can also use frozen strawberries, but make sure to thaw them and adjust the sugar amount. The total time to make this recipe is about 4 hours, with only 15 minutes of active preparation time. You can use a blender or food processor to puree the strawberries, but a food processor may yield better results. This recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks, just remember to let it thaw before serving.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Okay maybe I'm just really tired...or really blind ;) but I can't for the life of me find the Strawberry Ice recipe for the MFP. I just got it on Thursday and thought maybe it was a recipe that came with it but no..I've looked in the catalogue and in the SB and still nothing.

Please someone, direct me! :blushing:

Thanks!:)

I'm pretty sure it's in the Season's Best....are you sure you're looking in the right one?

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm in Canada I'll have to go check again. Thank you!

Ha ha ha...okay I AM really tired! I just went online and yep, it's there! Thanks again Kathy!

LOL; glad I could wake you up a bit! :D

its in the catalog too

I have been using this recipe at shows if I am not making salsa. It sells the MFP and is so easy. Try it!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble finding the Strawberry Ice recipe for the MFP. It's actually a new recipe that just came out, so it may not be in the catalog or SB yet. I'm happy to share the recipe with you though! Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milkInstructions:
1. In a small saucepan, combine the strawberries, sugar, water, and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until the strawberries are soft and the sugar has dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
3. In a blender, puree the strawberry mixture until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
5. Gently fold the strawberry puree into the whipped cream.
6. Gradually add in the milk, stirring until well combined.
7. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer's instructions.
8. Once done, transfer the ice cream to a container and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.I hope you enjoy this delicious homemade Strawberry Ice recipe! Let me know how it turns out for you. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Strawberry Ice recipe?

To make the Strawberry Ice recipe, you will need 1 pound of fresh strawberries, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of water, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.

2. Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries. Just make sure to thaw them before using in the recipe. You may also need to adjust the amount of sugar used, as frozen strawberries tend to be sweeter.

3. How long does it take to make the Strawberry Ice?

The total time to make the Strawberry Ice recipe is about 4 hours, including freezing time. However, the active preparation time is only about 15 minutes.

4. Can I use a blender instead of a food processor?

Yes, you can use a blender to puree the strawberries. However, a food processor may yield better results as it can handle thick mixtures better.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Strawberry Ice ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. Just make sure to let it thaw for a few minutes before serving to soften it up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookscorner
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • esavvymom