1. Join Chef Success Today!
    We're the #1 Pampered Chef Consultant Community. Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files, images, discussions etc! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Bookings Recipe Night!

Discussion in 'Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc' started by Chef Shelli, Jul 12, 2014.

1. I am going to try a once monthly "New Recipe Night" at my house. It'll give me a chance to practice recipes for upcoming shows, and it'll get people in to see product and how much fun it can be to have a cooking party.

Has anyone tried this and gotten good results?
    Jul 12, 2014
  2. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

I have heard of people doing this but don't know the results they had. I think promoting it right would be the key and encouraging guests to bring friends. How many recipes are you thinking of making?
    Jul 13, 2014
  3. that sounds like a great idea and a lot of fun =)
    Jul 13, 2014
  4. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

It gives you something to work for, and something to invite prospects to. Even a hesitant prospective host would come, also great opportunity to demo the business.
    Jul 13, 2014
  5. We had a great time! We did the ribbon pasta, and had a couple of guests drooling over the spiral and slice. Those ladies came to a party and each bought one. It was nice to have opinions on the recipes, polish the rough spots, and just listen to everyone chatting and enjoying each other without doing the typical show talk. We're doing another on in August.
    Jul 28, 2014
  6. And posting pics on your FB page would gather more interest.
    Jul 29, 2014
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted