• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Recipe Ideas to Showcase, but Not Exclusively Feature the Dcb

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) is a versatile tool that can be used for a wide variety of recipes, including roasted chicken, meatloaf, lasagna, and even desserts like apple crisp or bread pudding. It can also be used for roasting meats, baking bread, cooking pasta, and making soups or stews. However, it is not recommended for recipes that require high heat or a lot of liquid. The DCB is microwave safe and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
since some of you are no longer on CS I'm cross-posting this one:

For the past 2 years my show demos have pretty much exclusively used the DCB. Now that it's a Host Only item, I still want to use it at my shows as a booking tool but, I also want to feature other (higher-end) products. For the past 2 months I've been making the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad and cooking the ground beef in the DCB - this has worked really well for boookings and sales - but I'm kinda sick of that as a show recipe and I'm in to repeat guests from show bookings so I need to change it up.

What are y'all making?

I was thinking I could always make a cake as a second recipe, but was hoping to incorporate it in the main demo. ideas?

At my first August show so far I made the 10 min pork tenderloin and made the salad variation from the theme show page.So the salad was the main demo and I just happened to cook the pork in the DCB.

I have been doing the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza from the It's good for you and cooking the chicken in the DCB.

The Jerk Chicken Nachos and cooking the chicken in the DCB also works great.

1. What are some recipe ideas to showcase the Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

The DCB is a versatile tool that can be used for a wide variety of recipes. Some ideas include roasted chicken, meatloaf, lasagna, and even desserts like apple crisp or bread pudding.

2. Can the DCB be used for recipes other than casseroles?

Absolutely! The DCB can also be used for roasting meats, baking bread, cooking pasta, and even making soups or stews. The possibilities are endless!

3. Are there any recipes that should not be made in the DCB?

While the DCB is a great all-purpose tool, it is not recommended for recipes that require high heat, such as broiling or frying. It's also not recommended for recipes that require a lot of liquid, like a soup or chili.

4. Can I use the DCB in the microwave?

Yes, the DCB is microwave safe and can be used for steaming vegetables, cooking rice, or even making mug cakes. Just be sure to follow the instructions for the specific recipe you are using.

5. How do I clean the DCB?

The DCB is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. It's important to avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the surface of the stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
prurnenzymn
  • imported_iteachurkid